Rank tonight's Battle performances.

Dalton Eduardo

Rank tonight's Battle performances  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which battle performance is the BEST of the night?

• Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"
    • Anaya Cheyenne vs. Chelle - "Scared to be Lonely"
    • Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"
    • Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"
    • Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - "Counting Stars"
    • Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"
  2. 2. Which battle performance is the WORST of the night

• Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"
    • Anaya Cheyenne vs. Chelle - "Scared to be Lonely"
    • Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"
    • Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"
    • Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - "Counting Stars"
    • Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"

• Dalton Eduardo changed the title to Rank tonight's Battle performances.
1 - Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"

2 - Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"

3 - Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"

4 - Anaya Cheyenne vs. Chelle - "Scared to be Lonely"

5 - Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"

6- Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - "Counting Stars"

Accidentally selected Mike vs Zach as worst instead of Jamal vs Levi lol.

1. Allegra Miles (A) vs Michael Williams (A-) - I was very sceptical of this pairing when it was first revealed. It surprised me! Michael sounded a bit too much like Nick but he sounded good. Allegra on the other hand, her natural voice suited the song so well. She's one to watch out for, that's for sure.

2. Joanna Serenko (A-) vs Roderick Chambers (A-) - Both had their moments and while Roderick's performance was cleaner, Joanna just radiates "artist". Nick made a mistake letting her go.

3. Todd Michael Hall (B) vs Joei Fulco (A-) - Joei just continues to surprise me with her vocal ability. That tone is amazing as well. TMH here was a little less impressive than his blind. I thought this would be a little more even.

4. Chelle (C) vs Anaya Cheyenne (B+) - Hmm... Anaya reminds me of a slightly weaker Kennedy Holmes, which is crazy because she's two years older than Kennedy. She did great here, with some impressive runs. Chelle.... the song didn't help her one bit.

5. Mike Jerel (B) vs Zach Day (C) - Both of their performances paled in comparison to their blinds. This battle was 😴

6. Jamal Corrie (D) vs Levi Watkins (C+) - Nobody needed to hear that. This should've been montaged or short clipped at the very least.

Individually:

1. Allegra

2. Joanna

3. Joei

4. Michael

5. Roderick

6. Anaya

7. Todd Hall

8. Mike

9. Levi

10. Chelle

11. Zach

12. Jamal

Edited by FloorWax

1. Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"
2. Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"
3. Anaya Cheyenne vs. Chelle - "Scared to be Lonely"
4. Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"
5. Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"
6. Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - "Counting Stars"

1. Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"

2. Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"

4. Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"

5. Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"

6. Levi vs Jamal

5. Mike vs Zach

4. Chelle vs Anaya

3. Roderick vs Joanna

2. Joei vs TMH

1. Allegra vs Michael - this was really good. Reminds me of old-school Voice battles. Allegra was particularly terrific. I wonder if her improvement factored in Nick's decision to drop Joanna. Maybe he wanted to focus on only one female TCO on his team.

Really good individual moments from a lot of the battles even if some voices weren't the best together. Individual rank in brackets:

Allegra Miles (2) vs. Michael Williams (3): Allegra is probably a favorites after that. She kinda surprised me. Looking back, I don't know why given her audition was really good. I  think it is because I forgot about her and had to look up her audition to remind myself. She has Addison's tone but has a christiana danielle sort of range. Michael Williams was pretty great too. Opening lines were great. I thought IDF overrated his audition but this was nice. Felt natural. It was very evenly matched but Allegra just off of preference and I do think she is better. Both deserved to move on

Joei Fulco (1) vs. Todd Michael Hall (4): Joei probably gets most improved for me. Probably the best of the night too. I kind of hated her audition but this was a pleasant surprise. She has a nice tone. Her voice reminds me of Chloe  Kohanski's. I think that is where Blake's head is at with her. I can totally see her killing Total Eclipse of the Heart and Landslide. She needs one more performance at this level for me to be fully convinced. Todd was good too but Joei showed much more variety in terms of tone and choices so I probably would have gone with her too. Both deserved to move on as well. 

Roderick Chambers (8)  vs. Joanna Serenko (6) - "when the party's over": I thought no one was bad, but neither did that great. Joanna let the two girls above surpass her in my opinion. Belting was off. Roderick was okay but there are contestants that do what he does and much better. I guess I would have gone with Joanna by default. Just noticed her and Allegra are team Nick. Makes sense that he dropped her. 

Rest of the battles were awful in terms of pairing honestly.

Levi Watkins (5) vs. Jamal Corrie (12) - "Counting Stars": I honestly thought Levi was pretty great. First couple of lines from him were nice. It's crazy at his young age he made much better choices and knew his limits much better than Jamal, who was awful. Levi's moments saved this from being an absolute train wreck. Still think Levi is mediocre  but much better than Tate if we do teen vs. teen.

Mike Jerel (7) vs. Zach Day (10) - "Adorn":  This battle was iffy thanks to Zach. I hate the way he enunciates words. So for that alone, I would've gone with Mike but neither really convinced me they deserve to be here. Mike was holding back I feel like but I also felt the same in his audition so it is make or break in the knockout for him. 

Anaya Cheyenne (9) vs. Chelle (11) - "Scared to be Lonely": Both were pretty terrible. Anaya by default but she has issues that I think go beyond this competition. Her audition wasn't perfect but I gave her a pass cause I saw some potential but she needs to be (and will be) out by knockouts

Edited by joe14
  • Like 1

1. Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - "How Will I Know"

2. Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - "when the party's over"

4. Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - "The Best"

5. Mike Jerel vs. Zach Day - "Adorn"