Big Brother Canada 8

Alex95

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm here for the draft. ❤️ Although I haven't looked at anything regarding the cast yet. :lmao: 

Ika interviews are always the best, but they're long so you'd need to set aside a lot of time if you committed to them.

The Global intros are much shorter so those are the easiest to watch. And then if you have any faves I'd recommend checking out the Ika interviews of at least those

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I didn't last season and ended up choosing the first boot and runner-up for my draft. :dead: 

omggg how amazing. :dead: I think i lost both of my draft picks right before the jury stage. :broken: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Ika interviews are always the best, but they're long so you'd need to set aside a lot of time if you committed to them.

The Global intros are much shorter so those are the easiest to watch. And then if you have any faves I'd recommend checking out the Ika interviews of at least those

Oooh thanks for this info. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to watch the Ika interviews but I'll def check out these shorter videos over the week. 

Steven has elected to go 4th.

x5b1wFp.png

@Alex95 has the 1st and 14th pick.

@*Lily has the 2nd and 13th pick.

@*Amanda has the 3rd and 12th pick.

@Steven_ has the 4th and 11th pick.

@Solaris has the 5th and 10th pick.

@*Chris has the 6th and 9th pick.

@*Wallace has the 7th and 8th pick.

I did not want first pick at all and now I have no clue what to do 💀

I'm already lowkey worried about my picks lol. First pick is always tough. Sheldon knows who he is, has strong control over his emotion, is obviously very physical (though every guy is pretty much), and is a fan of the show. I worry about his social game, but as a wrestler I think he knows how to turn it on and off. He comes across a bit sociopathic which worries me. With Susanne I didn't have many options, but I think she could either be a social butterfly or an annoying trainwreck. I went the optimistic route. There was no way I was ever choosing Nico and, while I see upside with Carol, I am always worried about the older woman on BBCAN.

Sheldon, Michael, Vanessa, and Brooke were the ones I had my eye on. I chose Michael first since alpha males have been doing well on Big Brother lately (as well as Survivor). Plus, his military background should mean he can stay calm under pressure and excel in competitions. For my second pick, there weren’t many choices left, but Rianne seems like someone with good social skills. Plus, her background as an operating room nurse should mean she can handle stressful situations well.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Micheal* ;) (I hate this spelling so much lol)

:dead:  

Oooh I’m kinda surprised Susanne wasn’t chosen until the very end. 😮 She was someone I was considering choosing.

Oh LMAOO I’m such a mess and maybe chose my picks too fast. :lmao: I was wanting to choose Rianne but didn’t remember seeing her name there, so I went with Madeline instead (as I always want/try to choose a man and a woman). Oh well, hope I made the right pick. :haha: