Big Brother Canada 8

Alex95

On 3/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, Alex95 said:

The Jamar and Minh-Ly showmance is the most refreshing showmance in ages. There's no bullsh*t "we're falling in love" segments. They're just bored and want to make out. And if they gotta evict each other that's whats gotta happen. I love it!!

Their dynamics are so fun and hilarious. :lmao: 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Alex95 said:

Maddy needs to take her mind off the game? Her mind would need to be in the game for even a second for her to want it off the game!

:dead: 

i can't help but like her. She's a hilarious mess but.... i just really like her. :ph34rwave:

On 3/12/2020 at 10:01 AM, *Chris said:

John Luke's reaction was hilarious :haha:

OMGG LOL Yesss is reaction was WAYYY OTT. And Madeline's reaction was crazy too. :lmao: I love how those two were losing their ish while Micheal, the one in actual danger was super chill and calm (though understandably upset). :dead: 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:04 PM, Alex95 said:

The empty audience is so jarring.

It really is. :( Watching all of these other shows without an audience makes me so sad.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:08 PM, Alex95 said:

I'm ironically stanning Maddy oops.

Samee. :lmao: 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:24 PM, Alex95 said:

Not Miss Angie reminding us she exists!

On 3/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, holinessss said:

minh-gheesling 

❤️ 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:37 PM, holinessss said:

also, i'm pretty sure kyle swore on his kids he's voting for him (directly, not the one they showed with JL)

why are they protecting kyle???? 🤮

Ooooh i was so confused about that because i didn't see that in the episode. :haha: With Micheal being all about loyalty and integrity, I figured he was telling the truth on that - but still. 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:37 PM, Alex95 said:

This episode is sooooo bad lmao. Like it's fun, but the feeds were so lit. How is there no Carol or Vanessa this episode? We need their crazy flip-flopping asses!

On 3/12/2020 at 8:40 PM, Alex95 said:

THE VOTES WERE LEGIT AGAINST BROOKE WHY AREN'T THEY SHOWING THAT?!

WAIT, THEY REALLY WERE? :dead: I didn't think The Evictors had a chance at all of Micheal surviving. :lmao: 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:50 PM, Alex95 said:

Thank God that Micheal and Maddy showmance got cut out early!

Aww I liked and found them cute together. :ph34rwave: :haha:

On 3/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, Alex95 said:

Dumb comp. Easy way to keep the majority in the majority. Production should want power to change hands.

Seriously. :/ It's all about popularity there. 

On 3/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, holinessss said:

jamar putting a ball in minh's..........wtf?

I know.... I saw that and went WTH? 

On 3/12/2020 at 10:19 PM, Alex95 said:

UFfVi74.jpg

Steven has lost his first draft pick.

My pre-show self would have been shocked as I was considering Micheal for my male pick. :haha: 

LMAOO now my draft picks hate each other - or at least Maddy hating Chris. Oh  I know how to pick them. :dead: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

WAIT, THEY REALLY WERE? :dead: I didn't think The Evictors had a chance at all of Micheal surviving. :lmao: 

Yeah it was kinda confusing but Hira and Minh-Ly kinda swung the votes. Micheal had John Luke, Maddy, Rianne, Hira, Minh-Ly, Vanessa, and Carol all voting to save him at one point. It was never solid, but it was there. Minh-Ly, Jamar, and Hira had a conversation about it and Jamar kinda shut it down.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:43 PM, Alex95 said:

Yeah it was kinda confusing but Hira and Minh-Ly kinda swung the votes. Micheal had John Luke, Maddy, Rianne, Hira, Minh-Ly, Vanessa, and Carol all voting to save him at one point. It was never solid, but it was there. Minh-Ly, Jamar, and Hira had a conversation about it and Jamar kinda shut it down.

Ooh wow.... editing did a terrible job of showcasing that in that episode. :lmao: 

On 3/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, Solaris said:

There isn't a maddy thats been in bbcan that i havent theres been like 3 of them.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:40 PM, Alex95 said:

Just watched the episode. Wow they are protecting Minh HARD in there and completely changed the context of that Minh vs. Angie fight. They'll probably protect Sheldon & Kyle this week too with the Jamar stuff.

Lol yeah that argument was really confusing between Minh-Ly and Angie. Wonder what the actual context of it was.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah that argument was really confusing between Minh-Ly and Angie. Wonder what the actual context of it was.

It gets a bit yucky, bur essentially Carol made a racially insensitive joke about Jamar. Jamar asked Carol not to say this (and it essentially turned into Jamar and Brooke teaching the entire house about white privilege). Jamar and Angie were still discussing it a few days later. They weren't saying anything all that negative about Carol and even emphasized that they don't think Carol is racist. Minh-Ly got annoyed and thought Angie was inserting herself where she didn't belong and thought it was unfair that Angie was trying to paint Carol as racist (despite the fact that Angie emphasized that she does not believe Carol is racist and Minh-Ly was the one inserting herself where she didn't belong as it had nothing to do with her).

That's why the fanbase temporarily turned on Minh-Ly. Of course with everything else that's been going on, this is now the least of anyone's concerns :haha: 

On 3/18/2020 at 12:49 PM, Alex95 said:

It gets a bit yucky, bur essentially Carol made a racially insensitive joke about Jamar. Jamar asked Carol not to say this (and it essentially turned into Jamar and Brooke teaching the entire house about white privilege). Jamar and Angie were still discussing it a few days later. They weren't saying anything all that negative about Carol and even emphasized that they don't think Carol is racist. Minh-Ly got annoyed and thought Angie was inserting herself where she didn't belong and thought it was unfair that Angie was trying to paint Carol as racist (despite the fact that Angie emphasized that she does not believe Carol is racist and Minh-Ly was the one inserting herself where she didn't belong as it had nothing to do with her).

That's why the fanbase temporarily turned on Minh-Ly. Of course with everything else that's been going on, this is now the least of anyone's concerns :haha: 

Omggg danggg this is all really messy... and yikes worthy. Ugh Minh-Ly with how she handled this and very hypocritical of her Angie accusations when she's doing that exact thing she's accusing her of. :dead: 

Just watched last night's episode, and was really sad and disappointed the Sheldon put Minh-Ly up. :( I get it as she's after Kyle.... so ugh upsetting she will likely go. But I can believe in Minh-Ly getting votes on her side..... WE'LLL SEE.

Although the drama I read above regarding Minh-Ly, I won't be as sad seeing her go if she does go.