Big Brother Canada 8

Alex95

10 minutes ago, kamil24 said:

do we know what Kyle was sent home for? He's my least fave but I don't watch the feeds..

Since they said "a series of problematic behavior" pretty much that means twitter forced them to kick him out lol. Tons of microagressions against Jamar came from him. Most notably his weird obsession with wanting Jamar to say the n-word in front of him, but then talking sh*t about him behind his back for using that word. Then there was also a clip of him circulating on twitter where he talked about wanting to break Jamar into hundreds of pieces. So fans equated that with Jamar's comment.

15 hours ago, Solaris said:

I hate Kyle, glad he is out.  This season is a hot ass mess though.  

Agreed on all o fthis (though I don't say I hate Kyle - just dislike him).

Just watched last night's episode and ...... wow, that was a reallyyy crazy episode. SOOO much went on - from the CoronaVirus announcement to the cast to the two ejections? Wowzers. :omg: This season is insane. Still sad about the way Jamar went out, but am alright with Kyle going.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Agreed on all o fthis (though I don't say I hate Kyle - just dislike him).

Just watched last night's episode and ...... wow, that was a reallyyy crazy episode. SOOO much went on - from the CoronaVirus announcement to the cast to the two ejections? Wowzers. :omg: This season is insane. Still sad about the way Jamar went out, but am alright with Kyle going.

yea sorry hate is a strong word.  I dislike him to the point of him being my least favorite in the cast.  

• Like 1

I am fully in favor of the crazy ass BB fans leaving the families of the players alone because it's not fault and they didn't asked to get involved with this sh*tshow......but this is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life:

8eadd4fe78a24a87adbd417da29bf7f414f8ae28

13 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I am fully in favor of the crazy ass BB fans leaving the families of the players alone because it's not fault and they didn't asked to get involved with this sh*tshow......but this is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life:

8eadd4fe78a24a87adbd417da29bf7f414f8ae28

:rofl: