American Idol Season 18 Premiere Countdown: Bobby Bones Day

Idol Maniac

2 hours ago, movieguy40 said:

I do the over praising as a joke. It’s to be funny. I’m not obsessed with Laine Hardy. I do it to mess with others. I do think he’s talented, but he’s not my favorite singer in the whole world or all of American Idol. Of American Idol Season 17 though, he was my favorite.

So you’re admitting to being a troll basically?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Nick Fradiani's Beautiful Life - 50,000
Trent Harmon's Falling - 52,000
Maddie Poppe's Going, Going, Gone - 24,000
Laine Hardy's Flame - 18,000

Part of the drop must be from how in the mid 2010s song downloads dropped off massively? From switches to streaming?

9 hours ago, movieguy40 said:

Fake news. Laine Hardy should be way higher than mrs, screechy and pitchy sounding Evelyn Cormier and Alejandro Aranda who was a good singer writer, but one of the worst singers in the Top 10. You just hate talented teenage guy contestants and that is why you have Laine Hardy at the bottom of the list. You're just jealous that Laine Hardy was so talented and that is the reason that he won.

I literally said my ranking lol. And no, my ranking is not fake. I personally really like Evelyn, even if you think she is very screechy and pitchy. She has a very unique tone and contralto register that was very beautiful. And no, I don't just "hate talented teenage guy contestants"...lol. 

• Like 1

Ooof. Hey try being a real fan of Alejandro on this board. Then tell me what it's like to be critical or have hatred for an alumni you do not like...

Wondering WHY Laine hasn't had a new single out does not make one a hater, but keep believing that!

In other news this thread needs saving so...

:offtopic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Idol Maniac said:

So you’re admitting to being a troll basically?

No I still like him and I am a fan. But I was being funny with the over the top. I still think he was the best of his season. That is not changing. The best singer or American Idol contestant ever though? No he is not.

42 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Ooof. Hey try being a real fan of Alejandro on this board. Then tell me what it's like to be critical or have hatred for an alumni you do not like...

Wondering WHY Laine hasn't had a new single out does not make one a hater, but keep believing that!

It’s not off topic because today is Laine Hardy day and everything that has been said was about Laine Hardy.

Edited by movieguy40

43 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Oh I realize that this was not directed towards me because I didn’t bring up Alejandro Aranda. So never mind.

4 hours ago, movieguy40 said:

I do the over praising as a joke. It’s to be funny. I’m not obsessed with Laine Hardy. I do it to mess with others. I do think he’s talented, but he’s not my favorite singer in the whole world or all of American Idol. Of American Idol Season 17 though, he was my favorite.

Oh.  Sorry.  Sometimes I have a hard time recognizing humor in online comments.