American Idol Season 18 Premiere Countdown: Bobby Bones Day

Idol Maniac

57 minutes ago, movieguy40 said:

I do the over praising as a joke. It’s to be funny. I’m not obsessed with Laine Hardy. I do it to mess with others. I do think he’s talented, but he’s not my favorite singer in the whole world or all of American Idol. Of American Idol Season 17 though, he was my favorite.

The show is over for him.  Do you even follow Laine's career outside of Idol?  Which songs of his outside of Idol do you like?  What about his just announced single?

1 minute ago, mytake1 said:

The show is over for him.  Do you even follow Laine's career outside of Idol?  Which songs of his outside of Idol do you like?  What about his just announced single?

I possibly would if he had an album out so I can listen to a bunch of songs at once. I know he will have an album out soon and it will probably be good and even better than anything he has done on American Idol. As I have said before, whatever he sings/performs is always better than his previous performance.

1 minute ago, movieguy40 said:

I possibly would if he had an album out so I can listen to a bunch of songs at once. I know he will have an album out soon and it will probably be good and even better than anything he has done on American Idol. As I have said before, whatever he sings/performs is always better than his previous performance.

He has a single out.  And he has his music streaming on Spotify.  Why haven't you gone to see him on his tour?

Edited by mytake1

1 minute ago, movieguy40 said:

I really like Flame because it’s a major step up from what he has done on American Idol and he sounds excellent and amazing singing the song.

I'm talking his own music that he has out.   You claim to have heard all of them. 

3 minutes ago, movieguy40 said:

You claim he has more than that one single. That’s why I said I’m going to wait for the album.

He has his own music on Spotify.  You said you have heard all of them.  Which ones do you like?

Edited by mytake1

2 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

You claimed to have heard all his singles.  How are you listening to them?

I never said that. If it seemed like I did, then that wasn’t my intention. I haven’t heard all of his songs, but he did extremely

well on American Idol for someone his age and you can’t deny that and you know that it is a fact. You seem to be very jealous of Laine Hardy and it is kind of showing.

2 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Your point of reference is always the show.  You seem to know nothing about what he's done since then.

Because I know that he is going to get help to fame and fortune. He has a talent and almost  every record label will want to work with him once they hear him sing.

Edited by movieguy40

5 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Why did they wait 9 mos to release this?  Very generic, bland.  If his tour sold out, why haven't he booked more tour dates?

Go ask his management team 🙂 But you're just a hater, so keep being pressed lmao.

Meanwhile Alejandro's album tanked..

Edited by frederick
  • Confused 1