Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

43 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I can’t believe in a cast that started with all these legends, Tony’s going to win. I just—

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Tony is a massive legend lol. And he came into the game with a huge target on his back. Guy has like no connections outside the game aside from Sarah.

1 minute ago, BamBam said:

Tony is a massive legend lol. And he came into the game with a huge target on his back. Guy has like no connections outside the game aside from Sarah.

No he didn't.  Game changers is the best thing that could happen for his game this time.  No one saw him threatening coming into this.

Sarah on the other hand, came in 5-6 prevotes based on her gamechangers game.  Her being here is hella impressive.  

Just now, Solaris said:

No he didn't.  Game changers is the best thing that could happen for his game this time.  No one saw him threatening coming into this.

Sarah on the other hand, came in 5-6 prevotes based on her gamechangers game.  Her being here is hella impressive.  

Tony didnt have a massive target?? Hahahaha yes he did.

Game changers made it worse. It showed even when you align with the guy hes still a chaotic mess. He had an alliance and got paranoid immediately. And like I said, his outside connections are basically non existent.

Sarahs game has been extremely impressive as well. Never said otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Niki said:

Who voted for who? My Hulu tv never shows it. 

They don’t show the votes anymore on tv, just on YouTube after the fact. Kim and Michele were obviously two of the votes and I’d assume Denise was the third.

These new players have ruined the season for me. It had so much promise with so many old school legends like Yul, Parvati, Danni and Ethan. People I was excited to see after them not playing for years. To compare their games, see if they’d change but they haven’t had a chance. I don’t think any of them have had a chance to play since they’ve let Tony lead them like the sheep they are.

I’m hoping that Tony has a mighty fall from grace. I think the fact he keeps mentioning “flashy” that it comes back to bite him in the a*s.  

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

There was a spreadsheet going around Twitter of the cast's political views and Nick & Sarah were "exposed" as the republicans so.......I wonder if there's a correlation 👀 

People were apparently telling Sarah she didn’t deserve to win and making personal attacks on her because of her political views so probably.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:56 AM, Alex95 said:

There was a spreadsheet going around Twitter of the cast's political views and Nick & Sarah were "exposed" as the republicans so.......I wonder if there's a correlation 👀 

I thought this was common knowledge but I guess not. 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Am I at the point where I have to root for Denise now...?

Who would have thought you would be saying this a month ago. :dead:  

8 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

It's already been six years since Cagayan? 😯

Time sure does fly by. :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Another episode of Ben looking like a fool :wub:

We love to see it. :wub: 

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Tonight’s episode is two hours in case anyone was unaware. 

Too dang long now. Why couldn't we have 2 hour long episodes earlier in the season where there were multiple rootable people in the main game? :lmao: