Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

It's always been talked about in some Glee performance Rankdown awhile back. There is a lot of interest in it for sure. It would be nice to have it in tribute of the Glee stars we have lost.

ANd like many others on here, Naya/Santana was one of my very favorite actresses and characters on there. :broken:

I'd participate!

Either do it mini rankdown style like the actors/music ones, or do one big rankdown of all 600ish performances

Rankdown sounds fun! Though I think it’d be super challenging since there are so many great performances. I’d definitely follow along, and possibly participate.

Speaking of performances of Naya’s that I loved, aside from all the ones already listed, this one always stuck with me as one I liked to rewatch too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Rankdown sounds fun! Though I think it’d be super challenging since there are so many great performances. I’d definitely follow along, and possibly participate.

Speaking of performances of Naya’s that I loved, aside from all the ones already listed, this one always stuck with me as one I liked to rewatch too.

I love that one too!

26 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I would recommend that we do each characters’s solo ranking like the musician rankdown, and then we can do group performances, duet, and mashups. 

I was thinking this too :yes: I’d be down for either way but I know they covered so many songs over the years so it may be pretty extensive to do them all at once!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Naya Rivera was laid to rest today. I've been planning a trip to Lake Piru to love 2 bouquet of flowers. One for myself and one for everyone here at IDF. ❤️She is buried at Hollywood Hills Cemetary so I might leave them there instead. :( Or do both. 💔 I feel like I should do Lake Piru first but with my cat just passing it will have to postponed another week. I'll keep you guys updated with photos when I eventually make the trip. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

After watching Ratched, I am fully convinced that Ryan Murphy might actually be the worst television director/producer alive and is so lucky to have such talented actors willing to work for him.

I haven't seen it, but does it follow his usual method?

I sodomymcscurvylegs Ryan Murphy trying to finish a story arc: Source:  sodomymcscurvylegs 239 notes - iFunny :)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...