• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Wallace

• Steven_

• Elliott

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm officially back and settled into my home after two weeks of being in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reached out during this difficult family time. ❤️ My mom was released from the hospital this evening and I'm staying with her as much as possible. I am so happy she's home an

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. I love you, Naya. You did

Posted Images

I would recommend that we do each characters’s solo ranking like the musician rankdown, and then we can do group performances, duet, and mashups. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

It's always been talked about in some Glee performance Rankdown awhile back. There is a lot of interest in it for sure. It would be nice to have it in tribute of the Glee stars we have lost.

ANd like many others on here, Naya/Santana was one of my very favorite actresses and characters on there. :broken:

I'd participate!

Either do it mini rankdown style like the actors/music ones, or do one big rankdown of all 600ish performances

Rankdown sounds fun! Though I think it’d be super challenging since there are so many great performances. I’d definitely follow along, and possibly participate.

Speaking of performances of Naya’s that I loved, aside from all the ones already listed, this one always stuck with me as one I liked to rewatch too.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Rankdown sounds fun! Though I think it’d be super challenging since there are so many great performances. I’d definitely follow along, and possibly participate.

Speaking of performances of Naya’s that I loved, aside from all the ones already listed, this one always stuck with me as one I liked to rewatch too.

I love that one too!

26 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I would recommend that we do each characters’s solo ranking like the musician rankdown, and then we can do group performances, duet, and mashups. 

I was thinking this too :yes: I’d be down for either way but I know they covered so many songs over the years so it may be pretty extensive to do them all at once!

• Like 1

I agree with the mini-rankdowns for character solos, duets, group numbers etc. :yes: 

Already remembering the disproportionate number of solos Rachel and Kurt have in comparison to the other characters.😐

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

@*Chris @miss denise I just finished S1 of Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. I really enjoyed it! Mo :wub:

Yay! The entire cast is great but Alex Newell definitely steal the show as Mo :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Naya Rivera was laid to rest today. I've been planning a trip to Lake Piru to love 2 bouquet of flowers. One for myself and one for everyone here at IDF. ❤️She is buried at Hollywood Hills Cemetary so I might leave them there instead. :( Or do both. 💔 I feel like I should do Lake Piru first but with my cat just passing it will have to postponed another week. I'll keep you guys updated with photos when I eventually make the trip. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

PEN15's second season is somehow even better than it's first I can't believe y'all made it bottom 50

ae5b63cc-5a7f-4a8a-b34c-df93bb9ca618.gif

It’s so cringey and painfully accurate to that point of my life that I can’t help but love it :haha:

• Like 1

After watching Ratched, I am fully convinced that Ryan Murphy might actually be the worst television director/producer alive and is so lucky to have such talented actors willing to work for him.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

After watching Ratched, I am fully convinced that Ryan Murphy might actually be the worst television director/producer alive and is so lucky to have such talented actors willing to work for him.

I haven't seen it, but does it follow his usual method?

I sodomymcscurvylegs Ryan Murphy trying to finish a story arc: Source:  sodomymcscurvylegs 239 notes - iFunny :)

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, Steven_ said:

All four seasons of The Good Place are now on Netflix. :yes:

They've been on Netflix in Canada from the get-go. :haha:

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They've been on Netflix in Canada from the get-go. :haha:

It’s been on US Netflix too. I just meant the fourth season has recently been added. :yes: