Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

43 minutes ago, .Rei said:

It was canceled then brought back and then cancelled again.. I think the series is brilliant and it’s my favorite police series after the Wire.

i wish we could have gotten a proper series finale but all their seasons were brilliant and some of the best in television imo 

I stopped watching because it got cancelled but I loved what I saw.

I hope I didn't mess this up like I did last time.  :haha:

American Horror Story: Murder House

Black-ish

BoJack Horseman

Breaking Bad

Don’t Trust the B- in Apartment 23

How to Get Away with Murder

Orphan Black

Pretty Little Liars

Southland

Survivor

That’s So raven

The Americans

The OC

The Sopranos

Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan

When They See Us

Why Women Kill

15 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Such a good Part 1 to the RuPaul write up, @*Chris:wub: Seasons 3 and 4 will always be my favorites!

Though Season 2 had some great lip syncs, too (I’ve always loved Morgan/Sonique, and Raven/Nicole was pretty solid too!). That would actually make for an awesome rankdown. Someone should do one for all of the RuPaul LipSyncs!  Don’t have the ambition to create it, but I would totally play that! :haha:

Thank you ❤️ 

Love this idea! I found a twitter & tumblr that has all of them. 

15 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Though Season 2 had some great lip syncs, too (I’ve always loved Morgan/Sonique, and Raven/Nicole was pretty solid too!). That would actually make for an awesome rankdown. Someone should do one for all of the RuPaul LipSyncs!  Don’t have the ambition to create it, but I would totally play that! :haha:

I'd start it and then immediately end it when No Scrubs didn't get last place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Wow amazing RuPaul Drag Race write-up, Chris! 😄 Despite never watching a full episode of the show, I feel like I know sooo much about the show and a few of the drag queens on there because of its huge fandom on IDF. :haha: 

But wow you really killed it with all of these gifs! Dangg you put A LOT of work into that. :dead: And you were very greatly descriptive of each season. 

Thanks Wally - told y'all that I was going to be extra :giggle:❤️ 

Just now, vee_ said:

I said what I said.

Those were boring but at least I can sit through them. Trying to watch the No Scrubs lip sync was torture, and I had to immediately watch videos of Tatianna doing it to cleanse my soul.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yeah I'm still mad it took us 11 seasons + 4 All-Star seasons for a TLC lip-sync and we got... what we got.

the funniest part of it all is how Silky been saying how she wanted to lip sync all season and we got THAT

• Sad 1