The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

This town is so small (pop. 987), I’ve never even heard of it, even though it’s in my district. These are the people who need to turn out in massive numbers on Tuesday (like they did for Youngkin) if we’re going to elect a Republican Governor in MN. Kistner has a little more margin for error, but I’m glad he’s visiting these areas. 

Florida early ballot totals are now up to R+7.3%, with two more days of early voting. In-person raw totals increased significantly today. At the current rate, it will be just shy of R+9 by Sunday night. 

Rs up by 4076 ballots in Miami-Dade. I’m sure the actual vote lead is much higher than that, because of indies and crossover Dems (there are a lot). 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I think the number is sadly just going to rise in the near future. People who took the mRNA product towards the beginning of last year and such are now beginning to feel adverse effects.

As I mentioned a few months back, it is very telling that the subject of a booster was never brought up to me at my last annual checkup. My doctor obviously thinks it’s not necessary. If I had known what I know now, I wouldn’t have gotten the vaccines in the first place. The fact that some schools will mandate this for students is flat out evil. 

• Like 1

https://nitter.net/Peoples_Pundit/status/1589074388133240834

EDIT:

There are things going on we have no way of knowing. But I won't trash someone who has been working the hardest to campaign for America First Candidates all over the country, holding multiple rallies this election cycle, including 4 rallies in 4 days just before the election.

Trump is holding a rally in Miami-Dade to campaign for all FL candidates later today, but one candidate decided to skip the rally. If what Rich Baris said above is true (and DeSantis skipping on the FL rally seems to support his assumption) I can understand why Trump said that. 

Edited by season1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Those are all lies. I expected you to post those, since you’re part of The Trump cult. Rich Barris is a grifter, and convicted felon, with his nose up Trump’s ass, and you are on his team. 

I am on Team America First. Whoever advances America First policies, I support.

• Like 1

Just now, season1 said:

I am on Team America First. Whoever advances America First policies, I support.

He lost the House. Then he lost to a corpse, and proceeded to lose the Senate too. All within just 2 years! He’s done more to destroy “America First” policies than any human being in history. 

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He lost the House. Then he lost to a corpse, and proceeded to lose the Senate too. All within just 2 years! He’s done more to destroy “America First” policies than any human being in history. 

Maybe your hero/fighter would win the nomination in 2024. ;) Or maybe someone not on the radar yet. It's still 2 years away, a lot of things can happen before then.

EDIT:

Here's the #NeverTrump picks of the donor class [h/t CTH]

Luntz-Tweet-DeSantis-and-Paul-Ryan-1.jpg

Edited by season1

4 hours ago, season1 said:

Maybe your hero/fighter would win the nomination in 2024. ;) Or maybe someone not on the radar yet. It's still 2 years away, a lot of things can happen before then.

EDIT:

Here's the #NeverTrump picks of the donor class [h/t CTH]

Luntz-Tweet-DeSantis-and-Paul-Ryan-1.jpg

Pass on Tim Scott for sure. Youngkin hasn’t done enough to warrant consideration. This was an offhand comment Ryan made, in response to a question about potential candidates, but I honestly don’t care. 🤷‍♂️ 

Trump endorsed McConnell’s re-election in 2020. 

Trump endorsed Romney in the Presidential primary in 2014, and the Senate Primary in 2018. 

Trump endorsed McCarthy in the primary just a few months ago. 

Obviously, that’s not the totality of his endorsement of “swamp creatures,” and don’t even get me started on the people he hired, as President. It’s not even worth the time to list them, because Trump Cult does not care. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I’m fairly certain if Trump tries that in Miami later this afternoon, it will flop even harder than it did in PA. “Little Marco” and Anna Paulina Luna are reportedly going to there. They would be wise to advise Trump against it.  

Speaking of Anna Paulina Luna, she and DeSantis did a rally together yesterday with over 3000 people, in Clearwater. Anna is running for Charlie Christ’s seat. I hope she wins. Put aside the petty bullshit, for at least the next two days, please. 

Edited by TeamAudra

DeSantis hasn’t mentioned Crist’s name at all, that I know of, other than in their debate. He has literally ignored him for months, as if he is running unopposed. I’m not sure I’ve seen that strategy used before, to this degree. On the flip side, Crist can’t go 5 seconds without mentioning (and attacking) DeSantis, every time he opens his mouth. 

Edited by TeamAudra