The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

2 minutes ago, sneaky said:

What do we think of some of Biden'spicks? I looked up Jennifer Granholm over the Department of Energy. Her record in Michigan is pretty mediocre but at least she believe in climate change I guess

Buttigieg for Transportation secretary doesnt make a lot of sense either. Sounds like a "return the favor" pick

2 minutes ago, sneaky said:

13 hours ago, sneaky said:

I'd still love to know if a few people here also want the house and Senate votes overturned that benefited them. Doesn't make a bit of sense that the dems would rig it just to get Trump out yet leave Republicans with a majority in the Senate and lose house seats. 

It makes perfect sense if you're willing to ignore your personal bias and do a little research outside your comfort zone. I've never gotten anything from Republicans or Democrats. I don't care for any of them. I'd like to see Trump destroy the whole system. He's the only one not in the club. 

• Like 1

“It contains the forensic audit done in Michigan that proves systemic voter fraud occurred through the Dominion Voting System tabulation. It also has proof of at least 200,000 FRAUDULANT VOTES casted in the election.” ⁦@SidneyPowell1⁩, go get ‘em!

Link:

Joseph J Flynn on Twitter: "Way to go sister!!! @SidneyPowell1 @GenFlynn @PatrickByrne @We_Have_Risen" / Twitter

19 hours ago, sneaky said:

Buttigieg for Transportation secretary doesnt make a lot of sense either. Sounds like a "return the favor" pick

100% payback, but he's an excellent communicator. Not that hard on the eyes either. 🙃

Nothing says "fair & transparent elections", like refusing a subpoena to allow forensic analysis of voting machines.   :thumbsdown: 

And why, would that be? We know very darn well ................................... why  :mellow:

TheSharpEdge on Twitter: "ARIZONA: The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will not comply with the subpoenas to turn over Dominion machines for a forensic audit. Instead they are filing a complaint in Superior Court. https://t.co/czZtgq41gk" / Twitter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psterina said:

Nothing says "fair & transparent elections", like refusing a subpoena to allow forensic analysis of voting machines.   :thumbsdown: 

And why, would that be? We know very darn well ................................... why  :mellow:

TheSharpEdge on Twitter: "ARIZONA: The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will not comply with the subpoenas to turn over Dominion machines for a forensic audit. Instead they are filing a complaint in Superior Court. https://t.co/czZtgq41gk" / Twitter

Their actions speak volumes, but still the weak minded will say there was no fraud.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

Their actions speak volumes, but still the weak minded will say there was no fraud.

Yes. Because .... if there was nothing to see ... let's prove it, whatever the truth may be. They're doing EVERYTHING, to not let it be seen

But, this will not stand!!!! 

• Like 2

Eeekk!!! And to think .... he was my 3rd choice, during the democrat primaries. 😬  What a little fascist, he is showing himself, to be. Proud, to have walked away!!!!

Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has called for people to be required to prove they’ve been vaccinated before entering venues by showing a bar code on their phones.

Link: 

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter: "Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has called for people to be required to prove they’ve been vaccinated before entering venues by showing a bar code on their phones. https://t.co/IJvOqkrFuM" / Twitter  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psterina said:

Eeekk!!! And to think .... he was my 3rd choice, during the democrat primaries. 😬  What a little fascist, he is showing himself, to be. Proud, to have walked away!!!!

Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has called for people to be required to prove they’ve been vaccinated before entering venues by showing a bar code on their phones.

Link: 

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter: "Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has called for people to be required to prove they’ve been vaccinated before entering venues by showing a bar code on their phones. https://t.co/IJvOqkrFuM" / Twitter  

What's that saying. "When they show you who they are, believe them" 😃

Today at 3:30 pm, Trump met with the acting secretary of defense Miller in the Oval office. Probably just coincident that it's exactly 45 days after the election 😂 couldn't be related to the EO and the Pentagon halting briefings with Biden. Nothing to see here 😂

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 5:48 PM, sneaky said:

What do we think of some of the Democrat picks? I looked up Jennifer Granholm over the Department of Energy. Her record in Michigan is pretty mediocre but at least she believe in climate change I guess

https://ballotpedia.org/Jennifer_Granholm

Eh, it seems mostly like corporate Dems and hawkish foreign policy people. Biden wasn't gonna pick progressive anways, and the senate/house are too close to pick people out of there, so you get people like Granholm. I think Gina McCarthy as climate coordinator is a decent pick. There are probably others that are fine.

RE Buttigieg, this is actually funny.

Screenshot-2020-12-18-at-11-12-24-PM.png

12 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

What's that saying. "When they show you who they are, believe them" 😃

Today at 3:30 pm, Trump met with the acting secretary of defense Miller in the Oval office. Probably just coincident that it's exactly 45 days after the election 😂 couldn't be related to the EO and the Pentagon halting briefings with Biden. Nothing to see here 😂

We have some interesting days, up ahead.  :giggle:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Drew said:

100% payback, but he's an excellent communicator. Not that hard on the eyes either. 🙃

Mayor Pete was going to get something after the incredible job he did as a surrogate - and because he’s a future leader of the party. 

I’m not sure I would have gone with department of transportation - unless Biden wants to out an emphasis on transportation in rural areas, as I’ve read Mayor Pete had a lot of ideas/policy plans about that. It’s also a department that Pete is qualified for, historically. 

TBH I’m unfamiliar with a lot of his cabinet choices - other than I know they are Obama people. Which I like...and was one of the biggest reasons I was happy to vote for Biden. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, psterina said:

Another reason, why she was/is the best the dems have to offer. :thumbsup:  And who .... could be against this?

JUST IN: Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to REPEAL PATRIOT Act

Link:

JUST IN: Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to REPEAL PATRIOT Act - YouTube

I still don't buy that she is a democrat. She's just too pretty 😂 but I'm on board with her repeal the Patriot act👍

I saw a picture online of ugly Christmas sweaters and one had four pictures on it. They were Hillary, AOC, Pelosi and Kamala 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1