The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They also showed up at her house. I also learned on this Twitter feed that the woman in the bathroom video is 46/47 years old. 

They will continue to bully her into caving to their agenda. I hope she sticks to her convictions in doing what's best for Arizona and the country.

fb6009b7abee7fcd.png

Twitter

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Again, not the Babylon Bee…

That's in PA State Congress. I guess these little dictators are envious of the CCP at how much control they have over their people's lives.

Vaccine mandate is only the beginning. If you let the government dictate what medical treatment to put in your body, it sets a precedent. Next, they'll mandate that you can only have 3 children and must be castrated, or force sterilization of undesirable people, or ban red meat, etc. Social credit is on the agenda too. All for the greater good, of course. 

Edited by season1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Is she the same one from the bathroom? OK, why in the hell hasn’t she been arrested yet? 

These people need to be shamed and harassed themselves. Or Sinema needs to have bodyguards now. No telling how crazy these stalkers can get.

• Like 1

Parents of school age kids should probably start looking at home school or charter school, and get their kids out of public school. Or they'll be treated as terrorists if they challenge or protest school boards' policies like mask mandates or CRT or woke curriculum.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 2:47 AM, season1 said:

They will continue to bully her into caving to their agenda. I hope she sticks to her convictions in doing what's best for Arizona and the country.

fb6009b7abee7fcd.png

Twitter

I'm obviously against breaking an entry or spying or whatever happened. But she does not give a shit what is best for America. She cares about her career and pocketbook just like Manchin as well as long standing figures on the right like McConnell. They are the reason for America's downfall. Her biggest donor is Goldman Sachs

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/kyrsten-sinema/summary?cid=N00033983

2 hours ago, sneaky said:

I'm obviously against breaking an entry or spying or whatever happened. But she does not give a shit what is best for America. She cares about her career and pocketbook just like Manchin as well as long standing figures on the right like McConnell. They are the reason for America's downfall. Her biggest donor is Goldman Sachs

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/kyrsten-sinema/summary?cid=N00033983

I think you misunderstood the data that OpenSecrets provided. Goldman Sachs, the company, did not donate the $$$; individuals employed by GS did. Those are two different things.

Also, $31K is peanuts in terms of political donations.

You also seem to misunderstand Ms. Sinema's motivations. She is not a radical leftist, and her constituency is not pure leftists. She's more of a centrist Democrat who really doesn't give a shit what the radical leftists want. Oh, and bubble burst:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/04/joe-biden-folds-like-a-wash-and-wear-suit-as-kyrsten-sinema-gets-the-last-laugh-n451984

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sneaky said:

I still have you pegged as a liberal capable of seeing the light and pulling the lever for a Republican, even if you wouldn’t tell anyone. 😉 Mostly because of the craziness around the mandates that I know you don’t agree with. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Australia is going to make random calls to make sure people are in their house. They will require uploading a selfie with their ID in to an app, and use geotracking to make sure they are where they say they are. If they don’t answer within 5 minutes, officers come knocking. 

Any bets on which state will be the first to implement this? I’ll go with California. I’m being just a little sarcastic, but it’s totally conceivable. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Australia is going to make random calls to make sure people are in their house. They will require uploading a selfie with their ID in to an app, and use geotracking to make sure they are where they say they are. If they don’t answer within 5 minutes, officers come knocking. 

Any bets on which state will be the first to implement this? I’ll go with California. I’m being just a little sarcastic, but it’s totally conceivable. 

Not state but cities. NYC or Portland, maybe. If any blue state or blue city tyrant would try that here, we'll find out how the 2nd amendment works. The question is, would the tyrants dare to test the citizens' patience?

• Like 1

Remember the Biden EO about vaccine mandate for employers with 100+ employees? Well, it's not listed on the federal register of executive orders.

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

The EOs that affect federal employees and federal contractors are listed (signed on 9/9/21).

It could be an order or memo for OSHA to implement the mandate, including the fines. OSHA, to date, has not issued the guidelines and mechanism on the 100+ employees vaccine mandate. If and when OSHA implements the memo, it looks like employers would have an easier time to challenge it because it's not an executive order.

It could just be a threat to employers and employees and see who complies. And some employers found the excuse or cover they can use to implement a vaccine mandate.

• Like 2

LMAO…McAuliffe admits Biden is unpopular in Virginia, insinuating it may negatively affect Democrat turnout for his election. 

Less than a year ago, Biden won the state by 10 points. If he’s already unpopular in that state, he’s probably under water in all but a handful of the bluest states. 

bzHptWo.png

• Haha 2