The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

:unsure:  Woah .......  And some of you think, that it is Trump, that is racist? And just to warn you ... this could be a bit shocking, and most definitely racist. Given, that some here, have called Trump racist, it's only fair, to show you a real racist. I only wish, that I would have found this a couple of months ago. I would have sent it to everyone I know.

Jim Crow Joe | The Racist History of Joe Biden [Uncensored]

Jim Crow Joe | The Racist History of Joe Biden [Uncensored] - YouTube

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, psterina said:

:unsure:  Woah .......  And some of you think, that it is Trump, that is racist? And just to warn you ... this could be a bit shocking, and most definitely racist. Given, that some here, have called Trump racist, it's only fair, to show you a real racist. I only wish, that I would have found this a couple of months ago. I would have sent it to everyone I know.

Jim Crow Joe | The Racist History of Joe Biden [Uncensored]

Jim Crow Joe | The Racist History of Joe Biden [Uncensored] - YouTube

"They" won't watch it. They don't care, they never did. Their minds have been taken over and their hearts turned black. They know the truth just as we do, but they will never face it until it comes for them. Some are called, some are not. I enjoyed the video👍

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, psterina said:

Those with NOTHING of substance to bring ... proving it, once again  :mrgreen:   At least TRY, people. 

So everyone in the thread...? :giggle: There isn’t anything of substance to say because Joe Biden is the President-Elect. 🤷‍♂️ We have the results, the American public has decided, what else is there to say? 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Thanks for sharing. Tuesday, is a couple of days away. I wonder, if it was a good idea, for them to post it, as it might give those that have access to it, time, to run off with them, or mess with the info.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

So everyone in the thread...? :giggle: There isn’t anything of substance to say because Joe Biden is the President-Elect. 🤷‍♂️ 

Everyone? No. Those that just provide snark, without any real info (you know who you are). Surely, you can distinguish between real info, and snarkiness, right? right? At least I hope, one can tell the difference 😬  and then again ... 🙃

• Like 1

Just now, psterina said:

Everyone? No. Those that just provide snark, without any real info (you know who you are). Surely, you can distinguish between real info, and snarkiness, right? right? At least I hope, one can tell the difference 😬  and then again ... 🙃

So everyone, because I haven’t been seeing a lot of real info in the last couple days. ☹️

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

You should use your own advice then.

To those with a functioning brain, it's obvious, that I bring info. I bring lawyers talking, News, interviewing lawyers, and what they have found. What do you bring? Really ... what do you bring, to the conversation? Is it snark, or info?

23 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ohio certified the election results. 18 electoral votes for Trump. 

Ohio used Dominion Voting Systems for the election... ugh the evil left is so incompetent that they forgot to rig the results in Ohio. What an embarrassing oversight!

Oh puhleeze drinking that mainstream media kool aid. The evil Dems let OH and FL have the votes so it wasnt so obvious. That's also why the let Dems lose House and Senate seats. The evil dems just want Trump to lose because he was about to expose them all as pedos and satanists💣💥 Jesus will pay them back!!

There are certain commonalities, that took place, with the states the lawyers are looking at. The BIGGIES are: They were ALL swing states Then,  ALL OF THEM, had Trump, leading by a lot. And then .....  the counting stopped.  Strange, no? And then ...   wa-la ... guess who, the following morning, ended up "winning". It's the things that took place, after counting stopped, that are really being looked at., as well as all of the shenanigans, of not letting the observers observe, and WHY. 

Whistleblowers have stepped up, and signed affidavits (with a penalty of perjury, which could land them in prison, if caught lying), testifying as to what they witnessed. Also, footage of ballots, showing up out of nowhere, dead people voting, SOFTWARE issues (a real biggie). So much evidence, and those with selective blindness, choose not to see.

Oh well ... what will be revealed, is what will be revealed. And ... I am so here, for it!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

1.) Joe Biden is the President-Elect.

2.) We have the results

3.) the American public has decided,

4.) what else is there to say?

1.) There's no such thing as president-elect. It's a low hanging IQ fruit for simple thinkers.

2.) You don't have anything until January 20, 2021

3.) Yes we have, and you're not gonna like it.

4.) Your breath stinks.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ohio certified the election results. 18 electoral votes for Trump. 

Ohio used Dominion Voting Systems for the election... ugh the evil left is so incompetent that they forgot to rig the results in Ohio. What an embarrassing oversight!

The left were never gonna flip Ohio a Republican strong hold. You are right on one pount though. "The evil left is so incompetent"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sneaky said:

Oh puhleeze drinking that mainstream media kool aid. The evil Dems let OH and FL have the votes so it wasnt so obvious. That's also why the let Dems lose House and Senate seats. The evil dems just want Trump to lose because he was about to expose them all as pedos and satanists💣💥 Jesus will pay them back!!

I told you "let go of your willey, junior" you didn't take my advice. Keep gripping yourself like that and you'll pass out, leaky. 

22 minutes ago, psterina said:

Oh well ... what will be revealed, is what will be revealed. And ... I am so here, for it!!

Same here👍 I'm having a great time😂 the truth is out there. My advice for the pudding heads in this thread. Watch mainstream news. Whatever they say, invert it and you'll have the truth.

Ex. If they say RUSSIANS are under your bed. You can sleep easy.