SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm waiting to see what the other rankers do so I know if I need to be petty or objective.

Google Translate: "I am waiting for somebody to inevitably cut Ivan or Neil so I can scorch this entire Rankdown."

:dead::dead::dead:

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Dee, I really thought you were going to take out a Diana/Rei favorite after the Jeanine cut, so I'm surprised. :haha: 

I'm sure the thought of Kent, Clarice and Robert being in the Top 20 was enough to make Dee snap back to reality.

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm sure the thought of Kent, Clarice and Robert being in the Top 20 was enough to make Dee snap back to reality.

:dead:

In other news, this rankdown already has more guys in the Top 20 than the DWTS rankdown thanks to the save twist. :giggle: 

Just now, *Amanda said:

Dee, I really thought you were going to take out a Diana/Rei favorite after the Jeanine cut, so I'm surprised. :haha: 

Robert really did not need to see the finals. My favorites = Rei's favorites. So that is a bit difficult for me to do. And you never know what could be in the works...

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

Diana cutting Jeanine is this rankdown's equivalent of Wally's Zendaya cut.

Nooopppeee. 😘 But it's close.

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don't think so. Nobody saw Wally cutting Zendaya.

Exactly. 😘

LOL I didn't even see the Zendaya cut coming from me until like a half an hour before deciding. :lmao:  

Just now, *Amanda said:

All I'm saying is if you truly saw it coming, one of you would've given her safety. :ph34rwave: 

Let me rephrase that: Wally cutting Zendaya was shocking. Diana cutting Jeanine was not shocking.

And I wasn't one of the people partaking in the meltdown in this thread. :haha: