SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

2 hours ago, sublymonal said:

I would just like to point out that I burned you the least, Derek! Four times - five if you include Kayla but I never cut her! @FrogLenzen

Hahaha I promise I wasn't trying to be petty!!! Most of the write-ups I quoted were for dancers that aren't even in my Top 20!

I knew IDF generally liked Courtney but I honestly didn't expect this... Dee had a full meltdown and apparently she's Wally's like, top dancer ever? yikesyikesyikes I almost feel bad now. 

She still made the Top 25 and has her Rankdown 1.0 crown.

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I knew IDF generally liked Courtney but I honestly didn't expect this... Dee had a full meltdown and apparently she's Wally's like, top dancer ever? yikesyikesyikes I almost feel bad now. 

She still made the Top 25 and has her Rankdown 1.0 crown.

Yeah I often change my mind between Allison and Courtney as my ultimate favorite. :haha:  It's practically tied between them - or I change my mind depending on how I feel.

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Courtney's like the least polarizing dancer on IDF by a mile. :dead:  She's in my personal Top 20, as well, and was my third favourite female contestant for a significant amount of time.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

You guys have about 4 more hours to get your cuts in. (!) 

I’m trying! I just haven’t had time to sit down and actually do a writeup today so I might need an extension until I’m done work for the day #hospitallife

33 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Courtney's like the least polarizing dancer on IDF by a mile. :dead:  She's in my personal Top 20, as well, and was my third favourite female contestant for a significant amount of time.

❤️ 

32 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

oh shit I'm about to be banned

You may be on the right track. It's been nice knowing you! 👋 

:giggle: 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Eww gross. My job has everyone working from home right now. 

I hope you and Andrew and anyone else having to leave the house today stay safe.

I work at a grocery store. It’s been crazy for the past two weeks because of the pandemic.

We had to change the store hours and put quantity limits on pretty much every item. And we have hand sanitizer dispensers literally everywhere for people to use while in the store 

Thanks! :hug:

Aaron Turner

E-Eyk0z3wVnsCIRo7A1FD7WJRmrMumJyLawqjMPD

tumblr_mri8ru4VZE1rrfiwuo2_250.gifv

Well well, I guess i am going to be Boo Boo the Fool Fool right now because I wanted to make a semi big cut after losing two big favorites (which yess i know I could have saved one of them - but even if I did one of them would have gone and so would have my actual save, soo it was a lose lose situation). I kept going back and forth on whether to be petty or to be be nice but I decided to go the nice option and cut who I think is my least favorite dancer remaining, which happens to be Aaron Turner. Plus I get to continue my trend of #WallyHatesTap, in eliminating Aaron sooo I might as well live up to that. I will get my revenge in my final rankings, so let that be known. 🙂 Let’s discuss Aaron now.

Aaron Turner is a tap dancer who was on Season 10 of SYTYCD. He was partnered with Jasmine Harper and they were known as Team Tall together. They were definitely one of the most popular and well loved partnership of that season, as they were one of the two original couples to make it through to the finals. Aaron was actually the only dancer to never land in the Bottom 6/4 either. Aaron and Jasmine danced A LOT of routines together. Through the first half of the season, they danced a Jazz, Lyrical Hip-Hop, Broadway, Quickstep, Contemporary and Hip-Hop. I liked most of those routines with their “Gold Rush”Hip-Hop being my favorite alongside their Jazz and Lyrical Hip-Hop

After Aaron separated dancing with Jasmine, I…… started not really caring for the second half of his run as much? Maybe it was Jasmine that made me like him as much as I did and I either mildly liked or didn’t care for him on his own? He danced a Contemporary with Kathryn (which was nice but forgettable for a Contemporary, imo), a Jive with Chelsie (which I don’t really remember him being too good on), a Broadway with Melanie (which I didn’t care for) and then he was reunited with Jasmine where they danced a Commercial Jazz, which I did really like. So again it was like Jasmine that made me care for him. :haha: On the finale, Aaron danced with the remaining contestants - a Jazz with Amy, a Samba with Jasmine and a Broadway with Fik-Shun. His All-Star routine was a Tap routine with Melinda, which was his standout routine of the night.

So since the final results were separated by gender, Aaron was the runner-up to Fik-Shun, which I was fine and agreed with, as I much preferred Fik-Shun. Well done to Aaron making it this far. I like him but it was mostly because of Jasmine and I'm not as big on him as like everyone else on here is. And you’re welcome IDF, that I made a nice easygoing cut after some big favorites have gone. 👋 I’ll close this out with my favorite dances from Aaron. 

Noooooo, Aaron 😭 So we’re four for four on people in my Top 20 now.

Side note but Aaron is also one of the nicest guys ever. He and I talked on twitter before Elliott and I met him on the tour and he remembered me, took a picture with me, and signed stuff for us. I also wore my New Orleans Saints shirt that day since he’s a fan of them as well. One of my favourites for sure ❤️

Edited by sublymonal

7 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Noooooo, Aaron 😭 So we’re four for four on people in my Top 20 now.

Sorry. :( 

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I didn’t cut Courtney or Jeanine, Wally. :ermm: 

Oooh i thought you would have been fine with me cutting Aaron. :ph34rwave:  I mean it's not Neil, Kiki or Paul? LOL Aaron was my nice cut so y'all probably would have preferred my petty cut.

But yeah if you want to take revenge and cut a favorite of mine, be my guest. I'm kinda done caring about what happens anymore right now. :haha: 

33 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I'm less offended by Wally's cut. 

Glad someone is. :haha:❤️  

32 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I much prefer Aaron to Kiki?

Okay well focus on the fact I didn't cut Neil and Paul then. 😛