DWTS 28 Finale Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't hate it if Lauren won.

Like yes, she got hoisted up from the Bobby/Country fans, but she's a far better dancer than Bobby ever was even in the finale.

Having said that, I'm hoping Hannah wins. Alan deserves a mirrorball, and Hannah has been a great dancer vastly underscored.

Like I wouldn't be angry if Kel won, but I truly don't want another man to win or Witney to get another trophy when these guys never won.

Edited by ILuvCarrie4eva

lol every time I go back to thinking we're getting a Hannah or Kel win for sure, I see another yeehaw tweet and I'm just less sure. The country voters, the nostalgia voters/likely James fans and Bachelor Nation are all going to be out in full steam tonight.

Think I'm gonna give the show a miss tonight as I've gotta be up super early tomorrow. It's a nice feeling knowing that I won't really wake up to feeling doomed by the result though, I'm happy whichever way it goes. (deciding last year to go in unspoiled and watch the result on YouTube is still something that has scarred me :fear:)

I kinda thought I'd be on the 'give us a female winner' brigade too but as soon as we lost S**n I became at peace no matter the result.

(!)

But also, until the Circus that was B*bby’s win, the male winners weren’t bad? Jordan and Adam are fantastic and the alternative to Rashad was a David Ross win, so I didn’t mind it. :haha: