DWTS 28 Finale Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh dang it, I just saw this thread while creating mine. :dead: I didn't see a thread when I refreshed and was making the thread.... and then one pops up. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> I'm gonna merge our threads shortly. :lol:

Dueling threads :wub::wub::wub:

:dead: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

I worked so hard on mine too. And then to find out another thread was made, I was like "darn!" :haha:

Wally you can have it sorry

Awww no, it's okayy. :haha: I let you have the title and I have the subtitle, sooo we got a mix of something. :haha::hug:

This season's almost over. :wub:

It is time for the season to end but as a huge DWTS stan i do always get sad about the season ending, especially since we won't get it back until September. :'( :P It's that messy show that I can't ever leave. :haha:

Maybe I'd be sad if the judges didn't make such questionable decisions on the eliminations nearly every week and ruin its potential.

Welll yeah there is that. Although the only major disagreements regarding the judges decisions I thought were with Mary's and James' eliminations. So it could have been worse. #lowstandards

Welll yeah there is that. Although the only major disagreements regarding the judges decisions I thought were with Mary's and James' eliminations. So it could have been worse. #lowstandards

The only elimination I’ve agreed with the judges with was Lamar and Sean’s. :dead: Every other time, I would’ve saved the other person in the B2. Granted Ally accounts for half of those B2 saves so there’s also that.

Edit: And Karamo’s. I lowkey forgot he was in this season.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

The only elimination I’ve agreed with the judges with was Lamar and Sean’s. :dead: Every other time, I would’ve saved the other person in the B2. Granted Ally accounts for half of those B2 saves so there’s also that.

Edit: And Karamo’s. I lowkey forgot he was in this season.

Oooh yeah I know this was the case with you hence why I wasn't even going to argue it with you. :dead::haha: At least we can agree on 3 of the eliminations though. :haha:

:w00t:

Remember when we all had him as one of our pre-season favorites? :dead:

I do remember that. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> :lol: I remember thinking Karamo would be much better than James.....how wrong I was on that. :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/w56g16T.png

A duo!

Women supporting women :wub:

The Bachelor reddit needs to see this. :bye2:

Both wanting and expecting either Kel or Hannah winning tonight so that’d be a good ending for me. Obviously love Ally but after all the backlash I’d rather she didn’t win at this point...not that there’s any chance of it :dead: I would rather she goes out on a high and has an amazing final :wub: Lauren’s in the final too

the Bachelor reddit needs to see this. :bye2:

Legit worried for Alan if Hannah and Alan go the way of the most these shipped couples do :dead:

so do the judges get to decide tonight at all? :rolleyes:

Both wanting and expecting either Kel or Hannah winning tonight so that’d be a good ending for me. Obviously love Ally but after all the backlash I’d rather she didn’t win at this point...not that there’s any chance of it :dead: I would rather she goes out on a high and has an amazing final :wub: Lauren’s in the final too

I predicted Kel because I think he will grab all of James votes but I would be 100 percent okay with Hannah winning but I am not getting my hopes up.

Lauren winning after B*bby would be SO blah.