DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'd keep Lauren over Hannah, but that may just be because of how much they nitpick Hannah. But I see them saving anyone else over Lauren easily.

Uhhh I don't really see this at all? You can all say and think the judges are nitpicky on Hannah but it's only really Len that's like that's really critical of her on a consistent basis. Bruno and CA have mostly loved and praised her outside of a few dances where they were nitpicky.

I think the judges would let Lauren go over anyone if she's in the Bottom 2. With Hannah, it's a toss-up where I think the judges would save her over others or save others over her.

The nitpicking with Hannah is really ridiculous. Like, even S**n's critiques came off nicer than what they said to her.

"S**n, you showed effort! Good job!"

"Hannah, you smiled wrong."

:) :) :)

Well at least on Sean's last week, they were finally really brutal towards him with his comments. Sure it doesn't make up for the nice comments/scores the previous week, but at least that happened. :haha: #lowstandards

I meant with the judges scores so the judges clearly prefer Hannah to Lauren and would save her.

I think this too. :yes:

I've come to expect the judges to be good at their job for the first two weeks of the season before they disappoint me on a weekly basis.

You didn't save them? :)

Why wouldn't you put them in your document for safe keeping? :dead:

They were logged in on IDF, and I always go back and reference them from there.... with no problem. :'( :dead:

I do save my Rate the Routines stats in a document, as I do updates when votes come in, but never really do so for Predictions. :'(

He can't predict IDF dying like this :dead:

-Me saying that because I have nothing saved of the weekly rank the survivors

This! (!) At least you get me. :'( This has never happened before soooo def did not see this coming. :dead:

Reddit. b*bby said it on his radio show. hopefully he is trolling :shiver:

Hopefully. :shiver:

Let’s wait until Kristyn Burtt or George Pennacchio says something about this to jump to conclusions, because they’re more reliable of a source than B*bby.

Guys, the DWTS instagram just made a post about 4 couples going to the finals. It’s probably just B*bby being a troll.

This is what I'm choosing to believe. (!)

Watch them pull a SYTYCDCA3 and be like "surprise, it's a double elimination :):):)"

:dead: :|

It can be like what they did to Nikki and Vanessa.

Oh yeah, you are both going home.

That's what I was thinking of when I made my comment. :haha:Even if their own Twitter warned it was a double elimination ahead of time.

I wouldn’t be mad :ph34r:

3-person finales >>>>>>>>

I mean same. I only really care about James and Kel, so eliminate two of the other three, please and thank you.

i could see them not saying anything until the end for a "omg shock" factor :rolleyes:
Let's be real, I don't trust the judges not to ruin the surprise factor with their scores/comments since they're about as subtle as a bright yellow school bus.

"omg you were so great, I REALLY don't want to see you in the bottom two tonight. :)"

"I really hope you make the top three in votes tonight. :)"

"This routine was kind of forgettable. I'm afraid you may be in the bottom two, but hopefully you're next dance will save you."

Us: Wow, so weird how they keep specifying top three and bottom two. :rolleyes: