DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO James is going to walk this, his fourth time closing the show and clearly it hasn't hurt him in the votes at all.

Emma getting her second mirrorball, it's what she deserves :wub:

We all knew this after night one. No one else has ever stood a chance :dead:

Honestly at this point I’m surprised there wasn’t some sort of showmance between Alan and HeMo. :dead:

but isn't she is married with 2 children :dead:

:dead:

Alexis/Alan was so cringe omg :dead:

OMGG it soooo was. :dead: I 100% regret shipping them pre-season with how it turned out on the show. :roll:

However I stanned when Alexis realized the only way for her - as a young women comfortable with her beauty - to advance was to play up her “feelings” for Alan. Her acting in that intro package of her being like WE NEED TO TALK. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU. :) was robbed of a prime time Emmy for best dramatic performance. :*

Alexis being the most unlikely finalist ever in DWTS's most sexist era :wub::wub: . A scamming legend :wub::wub: . I love her and Noah Centineo's cringy ass twitter feeds they are so perfect together.

If Ally makes it to the final then we've had two seasons of a row of women I thought would be out by Week 5 but managed to persevere... I have to stan :wub:

Me complaining about the judges every week but then remembering Ally would probably be out by now if it wasn't for them...never dissed!

:wub::dead:

Lmao yes and same with Strictly as Kelvin/Karim seem to be the most popular people overall here too. :haha:

Why are they out here doing a whole a** prom photoshoot :dead:

It seems like Year of the Man on these shows this year. :haha:

I just looked and a lot of people predicted Lauren to open and Hannah to close, so yay for everyone (including me :haha:) who did!

We all knew this after night one. No one else has ever stood a chance :dead:

Lol yeah as soon as they showed his kids and he could dance he was pretty much the winner I think. :haha:

Emma getting her second mirrorball, it's what she deserves :wub:
I literally always forget that Emma's already won. I was just thinking today how nice it'd be for her to finally win after all these seasons before I rememberer Rashed is a thing.

I just looked and a lot of people predicted Lauren to open and Hannah to close, so yay for everyone (including me :haha:) who did!
I just copied whomever the person whose form I quoted from predicted, so hopefully it was Lauren and Gleb.

I literally always forget that Emma's already won. I was just thinking today how nice it'd be for her to finally win after all these seasons before I rememberer Rashed is a thing.

Impressive that you manage to forget Rashad considering DWTS finds a way to include him every season :giggle:

I just copied whomever the person whose form I quoted from predicted, so hopefully it was Lauren and Gleb.

Impressive that you manage to forget Rashad considering DWTS finds a way to include him every season :giggle:
I've tried to forget about Rashad ever since he robbed Lindsey's free style. :)

/overdramatic

But lol, it's probably because I stopped watching his season after HeMo got robbed. :broken: