DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am expecting Ally/Kel to get perfect scores tonight but one of them to still be in the bottom. because America sucks.

Although legit no shade, if ally hits the bottom AGAIN, with everyone left equally as good, outside of maybe Lauren, she should go. :ph34rwave::ph34rwave::ph34rwave:

I believe I had Sean in last place :ph34r: but I didn't have Kate lasting a few weeks :wub::wub::wub:

I am glad Wally can't access those votes because yikes I did bad :dead:

All of S**n's votes will now be transfered to white father James so I'd be worried if I was Kel, Lauren, Hannah or Ally fan. :haha:

Pretty sure a majority of his voters don't even watch the show and were just doing what Tr*mp tweeted them to do. :haha:

I am expecting Ally/Kel to get perfect scores tonight but one of them to still be in the bottom. because America sucks.
There's only 5 people. If Ally and Kel are both safe, then Hannah has a 67% chance of being in danger, Diana. :dead:Or 100% since James won't be there. Edited by jstxanothrxstory

There's only 5 people. If Ally and Kel are both safe, then Hannah has a 67% chance of being in danger, Diana. :dead:Or 100% since James won't be there.

LEAVE HANNAH OUT OF THIS. The second she is the bottom, she is gone because these judges hate her so I am just praying Bachelor Nation comes through. :haha:

If Lauren's bottom two she's totally done. I think there's many timelines where she's not bottom two though.
I think they'd keep Lauren over Hannah, but that may just be because of how much they nitpick Hannah. But I see them saving anyone else over Lauren easily.

If Lauren's bottom two she's totally done. I think there's many timelines where she's not bottom two though.

ya in reality if anyone outside of James is in the bottom against Ally (and I expect her to be there tbh) they are gone

I think they'd keep Lauren over Hannah, but that may just be because of how much they nitpick Hannah. But I see them saving anyone else over Lauren easily.

I would lose my crap lol

Hannah still has a solid one point average lead over Lauren. Combine that with a probably emotional Contemporary tonight, she'd be fine against Lauren.

the real entertainment would be Kel vs Ally because everything else is so obvious. :devil: Hannah is done if she's in the bottom, Lauren is done if shes against anyone other than Hannah.

James won't be the bottom at all so it's really between the other 4.

Hannah still has a solid one point average lead over Lauren. Combine that with a probably emotional Contemporary tonight, she'd be fine against Lauren.

Don't play me. I really think Hannah is in danger. :'(

The nitpicking with Hannah is really ridiculous. Like, even S**n's critiques came off nicer than what they said to her.

"S**n, you showed effort! Good job!"

"Hannah, you smiled wrong."

:) :) :)

That Kelly Monaco trajectory continues. :wub:

LOL I just realized they have the same initials too. :dead:

:haha:

Diana’s so lucky IDF died and her laughing at everyone calling Kel Kelly/Evanna 2.0 is missing :bleh:

I remember this. :giggle:

All of us settling our other differences to stan Kel..the Switzerland of the season :wub:

It's actually rreally fun and odd how the two men remaining, Kel and James, are the least ~hated on/divise people of the season amongst the fans. :haha:

The nitpicking with Hannah is really ridiculous.
Or when they nitpicked her song choices as if that was her decision and not Alan's/the producer's.

It's actually rreally fun and odd how the two men remaining, Kel and James, are the least ~hated on/divise people of the season amongst the fans. :haha:
My work here is done. ^_^

Or when they nitpicked her song choices as if that was her decision and not Alan's/the producer's.

:) :) :) :) :)

I am still low key salty her tango didn't get a 30 last week, Len can f*ck off with that. I am sure he'll do the same for her Rumba/contemporary tonight.

Right? Or when Len gave her a 7 for Alan's choreography like she has any control over it. :rolleyes:

not to mention that foxtrot was amazing and giving it a 7 was a JOKE itself.

#lowstandards is always a thing. :) :) :)
I've come to expect the judges to be good at their job for the first two weeks of the season before they disappoint me on a weekly basis.

OMGGG I JUST REALIZED THS and am so mad now. :| :| :| :| Ughh, I was looking forward to looking back and calculating the pre-season predictions. >.<
You didn't save them? :)