The Voice S17 Poll: Worst Elimination So Far, Best Save/Steal, Worst Save/Steal

dirActing

The Voice S17 Worst Elimination So Far, Best Save/Steal, Worst Save/Steal  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Most Undeserved (aka Worst) Elimination of the Season So Far

• Injoy Fountain ("Home" Team Kelly Battle vs. Alex Guthrie)
    • Matt New ("Let Me Love You" Team Legend Battle vs. Max Boyle)
    • Steve Knill ("You're Always on my Mind" Team Kelly Battle vs. Jake Hoot)
    • Brennan Lassiter ("Blue Ain't Your Color" Team Kelly Battle vs. Gracee Shriver)
    • Brooke Stephenson ("Set Fire to the Rain" Team Kelly Battle vs. Damali)
    • Mendeleyev ("Fire and Rain" Team Legend Battle vs. Preston Howell)
    • Dane & Stephanie ("Burning House" Team Legend Battle vs. Marybeth Byrd)
    • Marina Chello ("I who have Nothing" Team Blake KO vs. Cali Wilson "Wicked Game")
    • Zoe Upkins ("Like I'm Gonna Lose You" Team Legend KO vs. Will Breman "I Don't Care")
    • Ricky Braddy ("Roll with It" Team Blake Top 20 Public Vote Elimination)
    • Kyndal Inskeep ("10,000 Hours" Team Gwen Top 20 Public Vote Elimination)
    • Khalea Lynee ("Love Like This" Team Legend Top 20 Public Vote Elimination)
    • Gracee Shriver ("Landslide" Team Blake Top 20 Wildcard Elimination)
    • Alex Guthrie ("Stay" Team Legend Top 20 Wildcard Elimination)
    • Other
  2. 2. Most Deserved (aka Best) Save/Steal of the Season So Far (incl. Wildcard)

• Destiny Rayne (Gwen's Battle Steal "Tiny Dancer" vs. Katie Kadan)
    • Marina Chello (Blake's Battle Save "Valerie" vs. Ricky Duran)
    • Kiara Brown (Kelly's Battle Steal "Turn your Lights Down Low" vs. Royce Lovett)
    • James Violet (John's Battle Steal "I Could Use a Love Song" vs. Kyndal Inskeep)
    • Lauren Hall (Blake's Battle Steal "Wrecking Ball" vs. Hello Sunday)
    • Max Boyle (Kelly's KO Steal "When the Party's Over" vs. Katie Kadan "Piece of my Heart")
    • Joana Martinez (Gwen's KO Steal "California Dreamin'" vs Ricky Duran "She Talks to Angels")
    • Alex Guthrie (John's KO Steal "I'm Not the Only One" vs. Hello Sunday "Almost is Never Enough")
    • Gracee Shriver (Blake's KO Steal "Leave the Pieces" vs. Damali "Sober")
    • Cali Wilson (Blake's Top 20 Save/Choice "Toxic")
    • Myracle Holloway (Gwen's Top 20 Save/Choice "Get Here")
    • Shane Q (Kelly's Top 20 Save/Choice "Can't Take My Eyes off You")
    • Will Breman (John's Top 20 Save/Choice "Style")
    • Hello Sunday (Wildcard Public Vote Save/Winner, Team Kelly, "All by Myself")
    • Other
  3. 3. Most Undeserved (aka Worst) Save/Steal of the Season So Far (Incl. Wildcard)

• Melinda Rodriguez (Kelly's Battle Save "Too Good at Goodbyes" vs. Shane Q)
    • Zoe Upkins (John's Battle Save "The Boy is Mine" vs. Khalea Lynee)
    • Jessie Lawrence (Gwen's Battle Save "Can't Feel My Face" vs. Rose Short)
    • Cali Wilson (Blake's Top 20 Save/Choice "Toxic")
    • Myracle Holloway (Gwen's Top 20 Save/Choice "Get Here")
    • Shane Q (Kelly's Top 20 Save/Choice "Can't Take My Eyes off You")
    • Will Breman (John's Top 20 Save/Choice "Style")
    • Hello Sunday (Wildcard Public Vote Save/Winner, Team Kelly, "All by Myself")
    • Other

Undeserving elimination

Zoe Upkins (should’ve been stolen)-great improvements

HM goes to Dane & Stephanie due to their uniqueness and good voices and same for Mendeleyev for his unique tone and possibility of actually winning. Also Injoy for being a vocal beast and still being eliminated

Deserving savE/steal

Will Breman-gotta rep my #1 snowflake

HM goes to Myracle- she’s good and her save was totally deserved

Undeserving save /steal

Shane Q-even Hello Sunday manages to show more emotion than he does.

Edited by xfactor22

I almost have to give Kelly a pass for saving Shane bc she really had 0 good options at that point. The most undeserving save was Cali simply bc there was a much better choice for Blake

The most robbed was obviously Gracee.

Undeserved Elimination: Marina - Ik most people here are gonna say Kyndal, but Marina was eliminated for probably her best performance while Kyndal had one of her worsts. Plus, Marina could of been safe, but sadly she had a later taping.

Most Deserved Save/Steal- Joana Martinez/Max Boyle (voted Joana on the poll) - Both (imo) won there knockouts and both had some of he best knockouts this season (and both are also in my top 3 of the season)

Worst Save/Steal - Zoe Upkins - I didn't really like Zoe in the battle or in the blinds. Felt Khalea was much better. And Zoe being John's save here made him unable to save people like Matt New/Mendeleyev (both who I preferred much more to Zoe)

Underserved elimination - none of them. They weren’t going to win anyway, so it’s irrelevant. The sooner they get to go home, the less reality show stench they have to overcome. Good for them. Seriously

Best steal - Probably Max, even though I’m not a fan.

Worst save/steal - Hard to choose between HS, Cali and Shane.

Underserved elimination - none of them. They weren’t going to win anyway, so it’s irrelevant. The sooner they get to go home, the less reality show stench they have to overcome. Good for them. Seriously

Really didn't think of it like this, but now that you mention it, you have a good point. But I'm gonna play along anyway, as if it matters. :haha:

Undeserved Eliminations (IN ORDER): Marina Chello, Khalea Lynee, Injoy Fountain, Mendeleyev, Gracee Shriver, Dane & Stephanie, Kyndal Inskeep

This just made me realize how many awful eliminations there have been. I forgot about so many of these. I'll always be a little sore about Marina Chello and Khalea Lynee.

Deserved Saves/Steals (IN ORDER): Max Boyle, Myracle Holloway, Joana Martinez, Will Breman, Gracee Shriver, Kiara Brown, Cali Wilson

I’d also add that Gracee never should’ve lost her knockout, but I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Max Boyle’s save never should’ve happened because he won his Knockout IMO. Myracle’s save was literally a miracle (pun intended) and I wanted it, but I didn’t expect it at all; it was 100% the right choice. Will Breman is a treat and deserves to still be on the season, and I’m glad John chose him, although I miss Khalea. Kiara will be forever underrated and forgotten.

Undeserved Saves/Steals: Shane Q, Hello Sunday

I guess Kelly didn’t have another better choice there, considering who she had to work with. Shane was the best singer she had to choose from. Funnily enough, these both came from her team. Hello Sunday brought it during their Instant Save performance, but I think Gracee and Jake (but especially Gracee) were much stronger contestants overall.

Undeserved Eliminations

1. Kyndal (My #1 snowflake bites the dust well ahead of schedule ... :x )

2. Gracee (She had the best WC performance, imo, and a great song choice to boot. Yes, someone has to go first I get that, but does that person additionally deserve the disadvantage of being on the wrong end of a poorly placed commercial break?)

3. Mendeleyev (He was unique, and could have been a contender on another team.)

Most deserved Saves/Steals :wub:

1. Myracle (Saving her may not have been the best "strategic" choice, plus it put Kyndal in peril, but Myracle outperformed Kyndal and was probably the best or 2nd best of the night on her team, so the save was well deserved, imo)

2. Max (Very close 2nd to above.)

3. Joana (Worthy 3rd most deserved save of the season thus far.)

Undeserved Saves/Steals

1. Shane Q (Also, overall the most undeserving contestant to make the Top 13 this season. Imagine being the least deserving of a save out of a trio that includes Damali and Hello Sunday. :angry: )

2. Cali Wilson (Gracee should rightfully feel aggrieved.)

3. Hello Sunday (As above.)