DWTS General Discussion Thread 2.0

Elliott

I just heard of Shannen's passing earlier this morning. RIP Shannen. 😢 She's had such a tough cancer battle for so long - so heartbreaking what she's been through for these past years. :broken:

But oh goodness, I just found out about Jacoby's passing from Diana's post - gah that really shocked me. 😢 I wonder what happened? But RIP Jacoby too. So terrible to lose two DTWS alums on the same day. :broken: 

• Sad 5

Sad news all around. 😢 Shannen fought so hard to the very end, what an icon.

So shocked and sad about Jacoby as well. Loved him on his season. Both way too young 💔 

• Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Sabina said:

I like Val a lot and I would like him to come back

Since S13 he has been on every single season except the shortened athletes season. He's coming off a good season with Xochitl, but I think any pro would've done well with a woman of her talent. I haven't found him particularly inspiring since Normani. It just gets boring watching the same pros over and over again with the same choreography. It's not just a Val thing though, I think the entire pro lineup needs a revamp. It feels like they're on autopilot. Keep some of the new kids like Koko, Britt, Daniella, Rylee, and Pasha. Promote Ezra. Give us some more diversity in the pro lineup. And just get us excited again!

24 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Since S13 he has been on every single season except the shortened athletes season. He's coming off a good season with Xochitl, but I think any pro would've done well with a woman of her talent. I haven't found him particularly inspiring since Normani. It just gets boring watching the same pros over and over again with the same choreography. It's not just a Val thing though, I think the entire pro lineup needs a revamp. It feels like they're on autopilot. Keep some of the new kids like Koko, Britt, Daniella, Rylee, and Pasha. Promote Ezra. Give us some more diversity in the pro lineup. And just get us excited again!

We will find out soon, I am very curious who will be the professional dancers who will return in the new season