DWTS General Discussion Thread 2.0

Elliott

Netflix announced the premiere date of AJ and the Queen, which stars season 2's robbed goddess Tia Carrere who I singlehandedly carried into the Top 77 in the first DWTS rank down #NeverForget.

Her character description makes her sound like a mess and I'm here for it. :dead:

Lady Danger is a “f*cked-up sexy” Asian woman with an eye patch, who’s described as a “comic villain.” She’s “infamous” in the local drag scene for “injecting cheap medical grade silicone (and Restylane and Botox) into her clients at the clubs, though sometimes she’s injecting motor oil.”

Cant wait for them to confirm no season in 2020 at all :wub:
No, they'll announce it and spend the entire summer leading up to it talking about how they've "listened to the (still valid) complaints that S28 brought with it" and have implemented even further changes that turn out to be another redesign of the judging paddles or something.

Tinashe’s album came out today and went to #1 on iTunes :wub: :wub:

SLAY. :wub:

ABC officially confirmed no winter season finale of DWTS for 2020.

No surprises but sad. :(

No, they'll announce it and spend the entire summer leading up to it talking about how they've "listened to the (still valid) complaints that S28 brought with it" and have implemented even further changes that turn out to be another redesign of the judging paddles or something.

:dead:

WatchMojo is at it again. :giggle:

NzK4WA1lV74

And once again, their opinions are awful. Antonio Brown's Jazz and HeMo's Not-Jazz made the list, but no mention of Rumer's Samba, Charlie's Jazz, or Danica's Quickstep. :wacko:

Oooh MJ. :giggle:

Not Heather's Jazz being at #4 :dead: :dead:

:dead:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/lat...op-music-white/

Normani calling out white privilege in pop music, suddenly I stan.

Normani.

Nicole Scherzinger announced the reformation of her hype women a Pussycat Dolls reunion.

I was meaning to come in herer and post about that in here. :haha: Nicole and her girls. :wub:

Jordan Fisher & Julianne Hough recorded a Christmas song together.

_dMABlUK_GE

Elliott's favorites. :wub::giggle:

Wouldn't have expected them to collaborate but this is a cute song and really like this though! Thanks for posting.