DWTS General Discussion Thread 2.0

Elliott

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Twitter is randomly talking about a bunch of queens who were robbed on DWTS :wub: 

Omg I saw this and meant to post it here. I was shocked at the numbers both tweets were getting! But points were made. :wub:

I saw some people were mentioning, and defending, Mya in the comments too :wub:

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Alfonso is nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Game Show Host. ❤️ 

Go King Alfonso. ❤️ 

Also aww yayy amazingg news for Lindsay & Sam. Congrats to them and her pregnancy/having a baby girl. :wub:  Hoping to see their baby girl as a DWTS Pro in 2040. 😘 

• Like 1

So... For anybody here who's disappointed with how Season 28 turned out, in particular in light of Hannah's recent problematic behavior, may I redirect you to my Fantasy Season 28 game, which finished a year and three days ago? Those who didn't keep up with it when I was publishing it last year can experience it for the first time, and those who have can revisit it (and, if they stopped at any point, find out how it ends)!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2314316/dancing-with-the-stars-season-28-fantasy-edition

I'm plugging it again because, in light of the one-year anniversary of the finale, I've decided to finally start the follow-up to it, which is my Fantasy Season 29. I wanna post the cast reveal on Tuesday (like how the real show tends to do the GMA cast reveals on Tuesdays), and I'd love it if this season got as much attention, if not more, than the previous one did.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2379977/dancing-with-the-stars-season-29-fantasy-edition

3 hours ago, MarineDynamite said:

So... For anybody here who's disappointed with how Season 28 turned out, in particular in light of Hannah's recent problematic behavior, may I redirect you to my Fantasy Season 28 game, which finished a year and three days ago? Those who didn't keep up with it when I was publishing it last year can experience it for the first time, and those who have can revisit it (and, if they stopped at any point, find out how it ends)!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2314316/dancing-with-the-stars-season-28-fantasy-edition

I'm plugging it again because, in light of the one-year anniversary of the finale, I've decided to finally start the follow-up to it, which is my Fantasy Season 29. I wanna post the cast reveal on Tuesday (like how the real show tends to do the GMA cast reveals on Tuesdays), and I'd love it if this season got as much attention, if not more, than the previous one did.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2379977/dancing-with-the-stars-season-29-fantasy-edition

Hi @MarineDynamite - hope you're well. I quit Digital Spy for good back in January and never managed to finish my latest game (so many toxic folks there, happier to have a more positive forum here) but will follow your new game in lurking mode. 

16 hours ago, *Lily said:

Today (June 1) is the 15 year anniversary of DWTS premiering!

Which means we're six weeks shy of the 15 year anniversary of John O'Hurley's privileged white male tears that a woman beat him at a competition. ❤️

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Which means we're six weeks shy of the 15 year anniversary of John O'Hurley's privileged white male tears that a woman beat him at a competition. ❤️

I wouldn't call it "privileged white male tears" - he just seemed like a sore loser regardless of who won. Clearly thought he was the best dancer of the season and hated that the celeb who was bottom of the leaderboard in the first week beat him.

Hardly the only person who didn't accept defeat well - didn't Maks once cry in the parking lot after not winning one of his seasons?

Edited by DWTSFan2001

22 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

Hardly the only person who didn't accept defeat well - didn't Maks once cry in the parking lot after not winning one of his seasons?

But Maks didn't demand that the show do a "redo" finale to get a win.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

But Maks didn't demand that the show do a "redo" finale to get a win.

Something did go on with Maks though as Season 18 was so blatantly rigged to get him a win. I wish we could have seen what Meryl would have done with someone else.