ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Portfolio voting will close tomorrow. I'm about to get my second COVID vaccine and may or may not be feeling great at that point, but I'll do my best to get everything posted then. I'm just spending this evening recuperating from the workweek.

• Like 1

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two talented, radiant, and strong models stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Allison, you came into this competition an awkward, quirky girl. We knew your look had potential, but we weren't sure if you'd be able to harness it. But you pulled through in spades, breaking the overall record for # of FCOs and learning how to become a more diverse model in the process. What we're not so sure about is if you're ready to represent a larger brand. Does your body of work make the case for you?

Teyona, you came into this competition as someone with clear model potential in person, and from the beginning, you established yourself as a tough competitor. While you didn't necessarily land on top as much as Allison, you were arguably even more consistent than she was. Where we're unsure about you is your overall presence; we're not sure you have that same star quality that Allison has. Did you win us over in the end?

Both of you have dominated this competition, but we do have a clear winner. By a score of 12-4, the winner of cycle 12... is...

tumblr_pbdi4valn41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:ALLISON!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Allison! It's hard to argue with your track record that you don't deserve this win. You were one of the ones to beat from the beginning, and you rode that momentum all the way to the end. You're dynamic, you're beautiful, and you're unique. I have no doubt you'll find success after all this. Well done!

Teyona, you didn't pull out the win here, but you definitely have a lot to be proud of. Your look is one of a kind, and I believe you definitely have the talent to put out some great work on your own.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb2ecsdkaP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4h9zKtDd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6129idQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb69lfGStC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6c8igfK81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

tumblr_pbbusdxDcG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbdi4valn41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbf4uoPXws1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbhcjmwqa51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbhdrvU51o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNBApt_mvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aih4usf-nOM

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Allison - 15 / Teyona - 1
Week 2: Allison - 10 / Teyona - 6
Week 3: Allison - 13 / Teyona - 3
Week 4: Allison - 6 / Teyona - 10
Week 5: Allison - 14 / Teyona - 2
Week 6: Allison - 5 / Teyona - 11
Week 7: Allison - 13 / Teyona - 3
Week 8: Allison - 12 / Teyona - 4
Week 9: Allison - 0 / Teyona - 16
Week 10: Allison - 15 / Teyona - 1
Week 11.1: Allison - 10 / Teyona - 6
Week 11.2: Allison - 13 / Teyona - 3
Final Runway: Allison - 6 / Teyona - 10
Winner Pick: Allison - 11 / Teyona - 5

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Allison (6)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Celia (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Natalie (+2 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Aminat (-4 spots)
Best COO Average: Allison (2.182).
Best Overall Score: Allison (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

That's a wrap on cycle 12! We really didn't change a whole lot about it, but I think that was ultimately for the best since this cycle really didn't need too many drastic changes. Having said that, I love that we gave Allison the win. Teyona would have been deserving, too, but I just wouldn't have found her win as satisfying.

Cycle 17 will premiere later today!

• Like 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C12)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - "All-Star" Personality

(Mess)

-

tumblr_pevegdcpRk1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Alexandria

tumblr_pevgebpDXU1x8j52jo3_r1_640.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pevfpriWxP1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pevgljxNgH1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pevf0wT6Js1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre

tumblr_peverlLvnE1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pevfdgfqSy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_pevf8ufoMh1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pevg7y0hBo1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Isis

tumblr_pevgxlC1Dp1x8j52jo1_r1_640.jpg

Kayla

tumblr_pevftxbbYk1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pevexbCtYx1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_pevg1jnLC21x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Shannon

tumblr_pevfiy02Im1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will (probably) close Monday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kayla
  2. Shannon
  3. Allison
  4. Angelea
  5. Bianca
  6. Isis
  7. Bre
  8. Dominique
  9. Camille
  10. Lisa
  11. Laura
  12. Brittany
  13. Sheena
  14. Alexandria

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C17)

1. Sheena - I kind of love this?

2. Bianca - great even with the photoshopped purse lol

3. Camille - good

4. Dominique - interesting pose, not sure it fully worked but at least it wasn't a total fail

5. Bre - not very daring... but as you can see I prefer the more straight-on normal poses for the initial shots

6. Brittany - not the disaster the judges wished it was

7. Shannon - LMAO the bikini bottom vs. lace shorts debate still sends me. Poor Shannon, I feel kinda bad because they were obviously antagonizing her on purpose and she 8. knew from the start that she'd have to be on the defensive but it still came across as loony

8. Allison - she has a habit of putting too much tension in her lips

9. Angelea - why did they pick this pose... she is not Alasia

10. Kayla - not it

11. Laura - meh

12. Lisa - face is fine. I hate every jumping shot she has ever done and I don't get why they always choose those shots for her. Lisa is a nightmare of a personality, especially lately, but she's actually a good little model and this bent over ugly mess of a photo shouldn't have been picked for her. They really went all in on the cringy "brand" sh*t this season and really brought everyone down. But she played along fully, they loved it, and it worked out for her in the end I guess.

13. Alexandria - imagine if this was Mollee instead... I read that they went with Alexandria because they didn't want to spoil the Top 2 for Cycle 16 or something? Is that legitimate or is that a fan theory

14. Isis - I hate this shot. You finally have Isis there fully confident in a bikini and this hunched over mess is the shot you choose for her????? what???????

• Like 1