ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8naidzudq1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene! For two weeks in a row, you've landed at the very top of the pack. I'm not sure we've seen another contestant who's started stronger than you. This picture is phenomenal. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your second straight FCO! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Felicia - 78
Jael - 94
Brittany - 97
Dionne - 104
Cassandra - 147
Diana - 162
Samantha - 174
Renee - 181
Sarah - 183

Will Kathleen and Natasha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. The two of you stand before me for very similar reasons. You're both very fun, exuberant, and beautiful women, but both of you are absolutely clueless on set. To be a model, you also have to be an actress, and I'm not sure either of you are capable of that.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p8n6atYuGf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Natasha. This was not a great week for you, but we think with your potential, you have what it takes to get it together. Prove us right.

Kathleen, this means you are out. Everything I've said about you is true; you genuinely are a joy. I think once you broaden your horizons a bit and learn how to better act, you could have a better shot at getting work post-show. I think with your personality, though, you'll get places regardless. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n1wi7nqG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kathleen06.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Candy-Coated

-

tumblr_p8nfn7iYYx1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8nbvcNuQu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p8nbilZWkF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Diana

tumblr_p8nckrnslV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dionne

tumblr_p8ndomM9Sn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8ne98sox01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8nc79lkmO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8nd9hT20s1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8ncdqTKpC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

%5BJessica_Code%5D_Samantha01.jpg

Samantha

tumblr_p8neuriPPR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittany - This picture feels more whimsical than all the rest, like she genuinely belongs in this world of candy. It's a fantastic picture, and I love her expression.
  2. Sarah - The leg positioning here is so visually interesting. She killed it. I love the close-up, too.
  3. Jael - This is such an odd picture, but I think that's why I like it so much. It's very quirky, but she's still in control of her body.
  4. Felicia - Her expression is a bit vacant, but other than that, I think this is another solid picture for her. I love the strong body language.
  5. Samantha - I like that this is an edgier take on the theme, yet at the same time, it still feels "girly" and youthful.
  6. Dionne - I don't love the trapdoor mouth, but overall, I think this shot is a lot of fun.
  7. Natasha - The pose is great. The close-up/lack of neck are both misses. Overall, eh. 
  8. Renee - I actually think this is a little too intense for the theme. She looks almost scary here.
  9. Diana - It's not a great shot, but I think that's mostly because of the makeup. If it wasn't for the Rudolph nose, I'd actually like the close-up.
  10. Cassandra - I like her commitment here, but it's not the most flattering shot she's taken. I don't hate it, though.
  11. Jaslene - She looks scarily thin in this picture. It's unsettling. She's also missing a leg. Definitely not my favorite shot of hers.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C8)

1. Brittany- She slayed this week and this is perfection 

2. Cassandra- she’s  not worth two but I want to secure Diana going this week 

3. Sarah- The leg positioning and her face are so amazing, she stepped up and killed it

4. Natasha- I love the picture although her eyes could be a bit more open

5. Whitney- Its kinda basic but I love the photo and the way her skins glows in this

6. Renee- I definitely get “harder” vibes from this as she was hard candy and it’s like a scary candy monster. 
7. Jael- Good photo that’s a tad bit overrated 

8. Dionne- I like the candy cane stripe and that’s it

9. Jaslene- She looks so damn skinny in this photo and it’s scary
10. Sam- Idk how I feel

11. Diana- Tragic and boring