ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: Catherine
Week 2: Catherine 
Week 3: Catherine

Week 4: Catherine

Week 5: Catherine

Week 6: Catherine

Week 7.1: Catherine

Week 7.2: Catherine

Week 8: Catherine

Week 9: Catherine

Week 10: Catherine

Week 11: Catherine

Week 12: Catherine
Week 13.1: Catherine

Week 13.2: Catherine
Winner Pick: Catherine

Week 1: Fatima

Week 2: Fatima

Week 3: Fatima

Week 4: Fatima

Week 5: Fatima

Week 6: Fatima

Week 7.1: Fatima 

Week 7.2: Fatima

Week 8: Fatima

Week 9: Fatima

Week 10: Fatima

Week 11: Fatima

Week 12: Fatima

Week 13.1: Fatima

Week 13.2: Fatima

Winner Pick: Fatima

Week 1: Fatima
Week 2: Fatima
Week 3: Catherine

Week 4: Fatima

Week 5: Catherine

Week 6: Fatima

Week 7.1: Catherine

Week 7.2: Catherine

Week 8: Fatima

Week 9: Fatima

Week 10: Catherine

Week 11: Catherine

Week 12: Catherine

Week 13.2: Fatima
Winner Pick: Catherine

I had a really tough time picking my winner. One got more points in my battle, but the other had higher highs. Regardless, I'll be VERY happy with whoever wins. :yes:

Week 13.1: Catherine

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I do hope people are voting for the best pictures and not just for their friends :yes:

Perhaps next cycle I'll try to implement some sort of rule against voting for one person straight down the line. I didn't this time for consistency's sake (since I never did it for any previous cycle), but it might make sense to do that now that actual people are involved in the game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rdhaley96 said:

Perhaps next cycle I'll try to implement some sort of rule against voting for one person straight down the line. I didn't this time for consistency's sake (since I never did it for any previous cycle), but it might make sense to do that now that actual people are involved in the game.

I think it's fair when it's for yourself lol, but honestly when I was voting I barely remembered who was playing what character, I was voting just solely on the pictures. I think it's more fun that way.

• Like 3

banner-as2.png

Winner Announcement

Two models stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Catherine, you started this competition as a serious threat, and you never really let up. Week after week, you've taken great pictures and have shown a ton of versatility despite having a limited portfolio in real life. While you might not have stuck the landing perfectly, your body of work truly does speak for itself. You would absolutely be a deserving winner.

Fatima, you were also a frontrunner, but you were more of a silent threat. I don't think you were on people's radar as much as Catherine was. However, you were also very consistent, and you peaked at exactly the right time with that phenomenal CoverGirl shot. Although you might not have been as adventurous in your pictures, your body of work is very worthy of the win.

Every single week, the two of you landed in the top five callouts, and in all but two weeks, you both landed in the top three. You both without a doubt deserve the title, but in the end, one of you came out on top. Without further ado, the winner of cycle 25... is...

Question mark Icon - Question mark PNG png download - 500*500 - Free  Transparent Question Mark png Download. - Clip Art Library

That's right. The two of you TIED with a score of 12-12 in the portfolio battle. To break the tie, I went back and counted up all of the points in each matchup, and after that, we do have a winner. By a score of 157-141, the winner... is...

image.jpeg.bef105928fae9e71c583a1f83b479

:clap:CATHERINE!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Catherine! You were one of the top dogs from the beginning, and you maintained that consistency all the way through. I can't see too many people being surprised at this outcome. You were able to create a fantastic portfolio with what you had to work with, and that alone is worthy of the title. GREAT JOB! :spaz:

Fatima, you were VERY close to pulling out the win. Most of the way through, you were winning the portfolio battle until the last few votes came in. Regardless, you should be very proud of your accomplishments here. You had a lot to live up to after cycle 10, but you arguably performed even better this time. :yes:

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry (again)!

~Winner's Portfolio~

6x7ts7f86mo51.jpg?width=592&format=pjpg&

m5U4jtu5.jpg-small.jpeg.29a596d2b11df55c

BNTM4_Catherine13.jpg.1be1d37137fd2a16aa

cdUbWFi.jpg

1656018104_ScreenShot2021-05-22at11_46_1

Catherine_Batch726_06.thumb.jpg.47087bc8

GrEUwzs.jpg

q0Uy1zD.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd875076d5b2531d8a3b7d4

image.thumb.jpeg.8333af30dd2b5d107641c3d

AF724-FB2-DA4-F-4225-A1-E6-9-D468-FCAB81

Cush2mN.jpg

image.jpeg.bef105928fae9e71c583a1f83b479

catherine2.jpg

catherine.jpg

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Catherine - 7 / Fatima - 11
Week 2: Catherine - 6 / Fatima - 12
Week 3: Catherine - 9 / Fatima - 9
Week 4: Catherine - 8 / Fatima - 10
Week 5: Catherine - 14 / Fatima - 4
Week 6: Catherine - 8 / Fatima - 10
Week 7.1: Catherine - 16 / Fatima - 2
Week 7.2: Catherine - 13 / Fatima - 5
Week 8: Catherine - 11 / Fatima - 7
Week 9: Catherine - 7 / Fatima - 11
Week 10: Catherine - 9 / Fatima - 9
Week 11: Catherine - 14 / Fatima - 4
Week 12: Catherine - 14 / Fatima - 4
Week 13.1: Catherine - 3 / Fatima - 15
Week 13.2: Catherine - 9 / Fatima - 9
Winner Pick: Catherine - 9 / Fatima - 9

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Catherine (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Amanda, Chantelle (4)
Best COO Average: Catherine (2.154). Fatima's was 2.538.
Best Overall Score: Catherine (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

@1234567890, CONGRATULATIONS! Catherine SLAYED this competition from beginning to end. It's a bit of a shame that your win has somewhat of an asterisk beside it since not all of the votes that came in seemed unbiased, but I still think you ABSOLUTELY deserve the title. It's funny that you didn't even really want to compete as Catherine, and yet you're still walking away as the winner. I can't wait to see what you can do when you actually choose a model you want!

@Zoey, this is a bit frustrating for me because the outcome could have very well been different without a few of the more biased votes. I wasn't really sure how to go about these results, but in the end, I decided to let them stand based on the rules already in place. Quite honestly, though, you're a co-winner in my book. I hope the results don't tarnish the overall experience for you, because you too did an incredible job the entire way through.

So there we have it! I think overall, this cycle was a huge success. I wasn't expecting the level of engagement to be so high, but you guys all blew me away. Thank you for a great cycle, and I can't wait to see how Runner-Ups' Revenge will turn out! The first part of the selection process will be posted a bit later today.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 3

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER ANNOUNCED (C25)!!!

Congrats to Victoria for her hard work this cycle to pull out the win!

I never watched Catherine's cycle of BNTM, so I maybe don't have the same attachment to her as some others here. But it was fun seeing her body of work outside of Cycle 18, where she was clearly robbed by Tyra.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Catherine and Victoria.  Zoey's Fatima portfolio was absolutely stunning and we would have been blessed with either as a winner.

Side note, Catherine was my second favorite contestant from BNTM, so seeing her mistreatment on ANTM and knowing her large body of post show work from the UK made me want to see her without Tyras rose colored glasses.  I am happy Victoria could rock Catherine's portfolio so hard.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Congrats Catherine and Victoria.  Zoey's Fatima portfolio was absolutely stunning and we would have been blessed with either as a winner.

Side note, Catherine was my second favorite contestant from BNTM, so seeing her mistreatment on ANTM and knowing her large body of post show work from the UK made me want to see her without Tyras rose colored glasses.  I am happy Victoria could rock Catherine's portfolio so hard.

Thank you for choosing her. It really made me work harder when choosing photos. :yes: :hug:

Congrats Catherine - you did great, Vicky! You showed that you do not need a big portfolio to succeed!

Good work Fatima & Zoey, as well!

(Posting pictures I wish I could have used, shortly)

THEME I WAS HOPING FOR:

ZWkFEpd.jpg  

img%5D 

img%5D 

PICTURE I ALMOST CHOSE

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

0Qk3DPV.jpg 

RE1osUa.jpg 

img%5D 

(The last three was the one I was stuck on for the last theme but I was too focus on them being cohesive. And I don't think anything would have changed as I still would have went home against Catherine) :haha: 

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE THAT I WISH I COULD HAVE SHOWCASED

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

THEME I WAS HOPING FOR:

ZWkFEpd.jpg  

img%5D 

img%5D 

PICTURE I ALMOST CHOSE

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

0Qk3DPV.jpg 

RE1osUa.jpg 

img%5D 

(The last three was the one I was stuck on for the last theme but I was too focus on them being cohesive. And I don't think anything would have changed as I still would have went home against Catherine) :haha: 

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE THAT I WISH I COULD HAVE SHOWCASED

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

img%5D 

Iconic Bebe GIF - Iconic Bebe Drag - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1