ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Danielle - The photoshop here is so seamless, and Danielle committed while looking elegant at the same time. A definite improvement for her.
  2. Lenox - I wish it was full-body, but for me, this is the most extreme of the week. I love her commitment and that she went a bit ugly.
  3. Jaslene - I love the city setting and the dynamic pose. It's definitely one of Jaslene's best pictures so far.
  4. Raina - Composition-wise, it's another absolutely gorgeous picture from her. I just wish she went a little less predictable with the pose.
  5. Jeana - It's a really cool shot. I'm not sure about the arm on the column, but I love her confidence in this photo.
  6. Mamé - Plus points for the styling, but it's probably my least favorite from her in a while. She reads tentative and a bit uncomfortable.
  7. India - This picture is so-so for me. She's not really stepping outside the box here, even though she does look gorgeous as always.
  8. Sophie - It's a really interesting picture. Resolution-wise, it's not as high-res as the others, and the overall picture comes off somewhat stiff.
  9. Lacey - She looks beautiful, but in terms of the brief, this doesn't really meet it. It's too safe and lacking in commitment.

41 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

Multiples??, i want to see that, was just one time, if you called last a fatima for that you must call  to Lacey last too if you were consequent....

and Fatima had very different poses and outfits in the same shoot, Lacey look the same and worst... 

two equal multiple 

Lacey not wearing same clothes , just like Fatima.

I did not rank Fatima last, that week.

i stated that I thought it was an unspoken rules that you can’t use the picture from same shoot. 

following Fatima, the host clarified it was the not the case and since then more people been confident in using different pictures from same shoot thanks to you and fatima!

Edited by *Chris

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

E6555-DE5-6-DCC-43-C0-8-CC5-61998-E7-DC8

Jaslene! You really stepped up to the plate this week. The voters LOVED this picture, and for good reason. Keep up the great work, and congratulations! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Raina - 45
Jeana - 52
Mamé - 62
Danielle - 62
India - 77
Sophie - 79

Will Lacey and Lenox please step forward? Right, if you've tallied the votes, you already know who's going home, so I'll just rip off the band-aid now...

lenox-week6.jpg

Congratulations AGAIN, Lenox. Despite your highest COO spot to date being 8th (which you just achieved right now), you've still somehow squeaked into the actual top 8. You just knocked out a real contender. Keep up the...uh... work...?

Lacey, this means you are out. 💔 We thought Katarzyna was the first victim of the format, but this cut takes it to a whole new level. You really had a chance to go all the way, but in the end, you just played it too safe this week, and that's what led to your downfall. It's a shame and a surprise for sure, but at the same time, there's no denying your accomplishments, especially that GORGEOUS Matador picture. You still have a lot to be proud of. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

e258b47e993055e509f4214f504840d10dd115a8

ywEwMl3.png

64M4Zc1.png

pwH7sMP.png

AXrYiAN.jpg

nn0brKp.png

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Lacey has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their user. Drumroll please...

Lacey: @jarmon

@jarmon, just... wow. I'm really sorry this happened. I think you had a great shot of going all the way with Lacey, but because of the cycle's format, you're yet another one of Lenox's victims. You really brought out a lot of Lacey's best, and it's a shame that came to an end so soon. Regardless, thank you for playing, and good luck if you have anyone else left!

The new theme will be posted later tonight, so stay tuned!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED (C27)!!!

So sorry to see you go @jarmon!

As the former player who took on Lacey, you made me proud with what you accomplished. And I am glad that you were able to showcase some pictures that I was unable to showcase last season.

And I know you had more to show since I know her portfolio :giggle: 

• Like 2

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #7 Theme Announcement

Hey, you guys haven't had a beauty shoot this cycle! The randomizer has decided that this changes now. Your theme is...

tumblr_pdxsem8BkP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 15's CoverGirl!

The CoverGirl shoot is here early, apparently. But this one has a high fashion twist! It's your week to go for boldness, edge, and power while still giving a marketable, commercially-friendly ad. 

Photos will be due Saturday evening, so you have about three days to submit. Have at it!

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 / WEEK #7 THEME POSTED (C27)!!!
10 hours ago, *Chris said:

So sorry to see you go @jarmon!

As the former player who took on Lacey, you made me proud with what you accomplished. And I am glad that you were able to showcase some pictures that I was unable to showcase last season.

And I know you had more to show since I know her portfolio :giggle: 

Glad I could make you proud! And, thank you for standing up for Lacey as well even though she wasn't your model this cycle - really appreciated it! ❤️

10 hours ago, *Diana said:

Still the SHOT of the game though. slay @jarmon

AWWW, THANK YOU! :wub:  Glad I was able to use that shot!

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Lacey is the first true victim of this format. Despite being eliminated @jarmon be proud that many think your Matador shot is the best photo of the season thus far. :yes: The format really messed with you. :( 

She is :(. YESSS can always have that Title haha!

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

image.thumb.png.aa63e2ce739e8bd4f0209c2755183ddd.png
A FCO INDEED. :omg: Not everyone has THAT. :clap:

PERIODT!!! :wub:

And it was the first time I got a FCO in this game, I was over the moon!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for Hosting @rdhaley96, had a great time! :wub:

So glad to have gotten a FCO with Lacey - that was a first for me haha. 

Thankful for the game & excited to see the other unmaskings!

(and yes, imma be annoying too and post what photos I would've used for Lacey with each new theme :lmao:)

• Like 4