*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

Just now, almondbee said:

I love traditional country sound but I'm not that much of a fan of the new song, especially for a radio single. It can be an album track, if she really likes it. Break My Heart Again is miles better, in my opinion. But of course, these are only based on the acoustic performances and a lot still depend on the production.

It's ok to put songs from outside writers but I hope she still includes a lot of songs at the least co-written by her. It is an important aspect in the Country genre, and for sure the radio and insiders will take notice. 

For me it’s the opposite. 🤣 I massively prefer it to “Break My Heart Again.” 

I also hope she includes some co-written songs too. 🥺🤞

• Like 1

As I mentioned above, I prefer "Break My Heart Again" over "Look at the Mess I'm In." I think the BMHA chorus is much stronger and tend to get stuck in my head for days. :haha: 

BMHA is radio-ready IMO and most of the song sits on Danielle's voice's sweet spot. I think LATMII would depend a lot on production; probably have to lower the key a tad for live performances.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

I like that, too. Agree she looks gorgeous👍👍❗ It is so cool the contributions she can offer in various spheres and something like this sure is pretty neat exposure for her, too. Nice to have the fine looking doggins included👍👍

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAjKntnWo6/?igshid=g8c0ni55jc0l
156730584_342793303740572_31663176180191

A Q&A with a true queen of #TheVoice: @daniellebradbery. We love her, you love her, drop her some questions! ↘️

I wonder if they just sprung this up on her without notifying her beforehand. :unsure:

She didn't say anything about it and there's no post about it on her IG or Twitter. It's possible that it is a last minute thing. I do like that they called her "true queen of #TheVoice." :thumbs: 

Anyway, it's nice that The Voice posted the throwback video of her audition. I added the video to the first and second posts. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s so nice to look back at these and see how far she’s come. :wub:

Here's another throwback image. Note the shoutout to IDF. :haha:

LmoGJKa.jpg

That image was screencapped on 6/9/13.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, she acknowledged IDF! 😮 

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

EDIT:

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan who made this. :thumbs: )

c84JvHf.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, season1 said:

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

EDIT:

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan to made this. :thumbs: )

c84JvHf.jpg

Wow, it’s a shame that so much was lost. 😢

• Sad 1