season1

I feel like she is teasing a collaboration with that Latin musician she tweeted to. And she reposted several tweets on her IG asking her to sing something in Spanish. I feel like she might have collabed with this musician on a Spanish song, perhaps a cover of “Senorita” by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello since that was mentioned in one of the tweets she reposted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BogoGog24 said:

I feel like she is teasing a collaboration with that Latin musician she tweeted to. And she reposted several tweets on her IG asking her to sing something in Spanish. I feel like she might have collabed with this musician on a Spanish song, perhaps a cover of “Senorita” by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello since that was mentioned in one of the tweets she reposted.

Ooh, good thinking! 🤔 I would love for her to sing something in Spanish. 😁🎶 

11 minutes ago, almondbee said:

I've already listened to the collaboration and I like it 😊 DB also posted a stairwell session cover of Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo, the most streamed song globally this week. I'm so happy for these treats from DB 😍

The cover of Drivers License was insane! I posted it to my YouTube in case it never makes from Instagram over there. 

• Thanks 2

Damn, it sounds or works even better in Spanish❗  OR Danielle just makes the words come out sounding SOoo cool.  This will hit an even wider fan-base around the World.

The 2 voices together make a fine combination, too.

Here it is, ENJOY...

(Interesting: So far all the YT comments are in Spanish - well, except mine which are in both English & Spanish)

Lyric video:

I have listened to it a few times.  WOW❗ Danielle sounds SO SO good❗  Plus it is followed in YT Music with GIMH so I just keeping letting it roll on 😂  

Spotify:

Did y'all know you can drop more than YT vids in here?

Edited by Drew1903
  • Thanks 2

It's currently #85 on the Latin chart on US iTunes. Selena Gomez put out a new single that also falls under the Latin category, so she will probably take the #1 spot, but hopefully NHIE will rise some more. It's good that it was released under the Latin category so it might have more of a chance to chart higher than one of the more competitive charts.

• Like 2