*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s her performance of it from the Voice...   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLUvKa6troM

NHIE is having a hard time debuting on Billboard since there are close to none of the current songs leaving the chart, and a number of debuts from bigger stars the past weeks. I think this week will b

https://twitter.com/DBradbery/status/1316841778029506562   "Sway" is certified gold!!!   😍   EDIT: "Sway" is Danielle's 2nd GOLD single. Her debut single, "The Heart of Di

Posted Images

1 hour ago, almondbee said:

I'm happy that we are getting new music at this early in the year. I hope 2021 is a bigger year for DB.

I share your sentiments 100%

• Like 1

I feel like she is teasing a collaboration with that Latin musician she tweeted to. And she reposted several tweets on her IG asking her to sing something in Spanish. I feel like she might have collabed with this musician on a Spanish song, perhaps a cover of “Senorita” by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello since that was mentioned in one of the tweets she reposted.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BogoGog24 said:

I feel like she is teasing a collaboration with that Latin musician she tweeted to. And she reposted several tweets on her IG asking her to sing something in Spanish. I feel like she might have collabed with this musician on a Spanish song, perhaps a cover of “Senorita” by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello since that was mentioned in one of the tweets she reposted.

Ooh, good thinking! 🤔 I would love for her to sing something in Spanish. 😁🎶 

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep, I’m so excited!!!! :spaz: 

So, the "in 10 days" was correct 😊 Danielle will sound wonderful in Spanish❗👍👍

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

You can pre-save it now! 😁

Yes, have or had, already, done that. But didn't know it just came available so good FYI for here 👍

m93PIQE.png

Now we have 2 artists who can & do sing in both English & Spanish... Danielle & The Warning⚡.  Also, both are phenomenal and extraordinary at their craft AND both share the same record label.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, what a powerful performance! 👏 

Yes, but it's not the whole song ☹, which I didn't see coming (hadn't noticed the time)

• Like 1

I've already listened to the collaboration and I like it 😊 DB also posted a stairwell session cover of Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo, the most streamed song globally this week. I'm so happy for these treats from DB 😍

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, almondbee said:

I've already listened to the collaboration and I like it 😊 DB also posted a stairwell session cover of Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo, the most streamed song globally this week. I'm so happy for these treats from DB 😍

The cover of Drivers License was insane! I posted it to my YouTube in case it never makes from Instagram over there. 

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, bradberynews said:

The cover of Drivers License was insane! I posted it to my YouTube in case it never makes from Instagram over there. 

Those are some big shoes... :giggle: 

DB's parts in the song are amazing as expected, but I'm in love with KURT's verse as well. His voice is so good also.

I'm excited for you guys to hear it 😍

Edited by almondbee
  • Like 1