*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

Damn, it sounds or works even better in Spanish❗  OR Danielle just makes the words come out sounding SOoo cool.  This will hit an even wider fan-base around the World.

The 2 voices together make a fine combination, too.

Here it is, ENJOY...

(Interesting: So far all the YT comments are in Spanish - well, except mine which are in both English & Spanish)

Lyric video:

I have listened to it a few times.  WOW❗ Danielle sounds SO SO good❗  Plus it is followed in YT Music with GIMH so I just keeping letting it roll on 😂  

Spotify:

Did y'all know you can drop more than YT vids in here?

Edited by Drew1903
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NHIE is having a hard time debuting on Billboard since there are close to none of the current songs leaving the chart, and a number of debuts from bigger stars the past weeks. I think this week will b

She already did, in one of her "Stairwell Sessions"      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzruZjkiAR8  

Posted Images

It's currently #85 on the Latin chart on US iTunes. Selena Gomez put out a new single that also falls under the Latin category, so she will probably take the #1 spot, but hopefully NHIE will rise some more. It's good that it was released under the Latin category so it might have more of a chance to chart higher than one of the more competitive charts.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Does anyone know why Danielle has so many Russian fans (check the YouTube comment section)? Did she do something in Russia?

I am not aware of anything there.  Danielle has played in the UK & Europe (Germany).  She does have a huge following across the pond. This could easily include Russia.  And one must remember what the Net does... fans can be all across the Globe.

The Warning is a perfect example... due to the Net, the band has thousands of international fans.  We see them saying where they are from when they attend concerts on-line & or in-person... Thousands from countries where The Warning have not yet played.  The Net is a powerful tool when it comes to exposure & awareness.

And Danielle has opened those doors even further with this Spanish release and under a Latin music genre.  The 2 biggest languages, globally, are English & Spanish. This will make her known in Central & South America, also.

• Like 1

A bit late but I finally added the Yo Nunca info on the OP.

------

Latest Release: "Never Have I Ever (Yo Nunca He...) [Spanish Version]" Featuring Kurt
Release Date: 01/15/21

Available Now: Stream/Buy

600x200

• Thanks 1
On 1/22/2021 at 6:37 PM, season1 said:

Nice. I wish she would also post a YT video. Not everyone can see IG posts...

Ask and you shall receive lol. :haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

^ Thanks for the YT link. :thumbs:

There's now a Twitter video also; courtesy of iHeartCountry twitter (RTed by Danielle). 😄

And here's another Danielle RT - an exclusive interview with Music and Tour News:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

“Yo Nunca He...” was added to the Latin Pop Rising Spotify playlist. 😄👏

It's great see some investiment in her music. They could do the same when she releases a country english song.

Does anyone has the new link to the billboard country pdf??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DudisB said:

It's great see some investiment in her music. They could do the same when she releases a country english song.

Does anyone has the new link to the billboard country pdf??

Yes, this did open doors into previously untapped markets due to being in Spanish, which is cool.  But I must agree, about seeing the same traction for the English Country releases.  Hard to make sense of it really or explain it.  Though, does seem 'flawed', somehow.