season1

13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Were those pictures from this year’s awards? I think those pictures are from 2019. 

https://celebmafia.com/danielle-bradbery-2019-cmt-music-awards-2016393/

10 hours ago, bradberynews said:

She didn’t! It was a throwback post, from 2019! So it’s the dress from that year. 

I edited the post. I thought the pictures are from this year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

And THIS was Danielle's very 1st single

It is Danielle's debut single so it is and will always be Danielle's very first single. ;) It is also a gold record. :thumbs:

More firsts for "The Heart of Dixie":

1. First Top 12 country airplay

2. First official music video (also first video with a butterfly landing on her finger :haha: ).

3. First original song she performed anywhere.

4. First song she performed in a TV series ("Hart of Dixie").

• Like 2

2 hours ago, season1 said:

It is Danielle's debut single so it is and will always be Danielle's very first single. ;) It is also a gold record. :thumbs:

More firsts for "The Heart of Dixie":

1. First Top 12 country airplay

2. First official music video (also first video with a butterfly landing on her finger :haha: ).

3. First original song she performed anywhere.

4. First song she performed in a TV series ("Hart of Dixie").

Damn, you're good 😁👍👍  And now I am extra glad I put it in here 😂

I have always liked this one a lot... not sure if it's because I have ridden a motorcycle in the rain at mid-night 😂🤣  She's slowed it down here or something.

And 1st single from album #2

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hard to believe it's been 8 years already since Danielle won The Voice. At 16, she was the youngest winner at that time. And tomorrow (June 19) would be the 8th year anniversary of Danielle signing with Big Machine Records. From Wikipedia:

FJrlRAI.png

Her debut single (The Heart of Dixie) was released less than a month after her win.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sure it’s coming! ❤️

It's not that long ago I recall her saying, working new music for a new album and how this one was doing material written by others (even if FOR her).  As opposed to her dumping her personal life & soul, again.  And basically saying the last was negative & not the next.  But as for timeline 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

BE580-A5-F-14-AF-4868-9657-50-B67101-E1-

🥺❤️

Wow, where was this?  Or where was it found.  That sure is one heck of an open & profound note❗

Does make one wonder how big or far a step back & for how long & in what 'form'.  Anyway, sure something solid that she has composed such a note at this moment.

Don't miss her remark at the end 😂

Edited by Drew1903
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

It's not that long ago I recall her saying, working new music for a new album and how this one was doing material written by others (even if FOR her).  As opposed to her dumping her personal life & soul, again.  And basically saying the last was negative & not the next.  But as for timeline 🤷‍♂️

Also, this is in her IG bio…

EC5-F9-CE9-BE4-E-4933-A31-F-A129-B84-A07

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

She did say she had to cancel a concert because she was working on music so I'm hopeful we will get something soon.

Right, I remember that. too, not that it's mentioned. I recall I thought at the time must be getting down to the nitty-gritty if passing on a concert to work on the album.