season1

2 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Anyone know how or where one can find who won a week of CMT Music 12 pack?

I read last week that they removed Danielle's video from the countdown voting :(

I just checked and NHIE is no longer an option to vote for.

Edited by season1
  • Sad 1

^^ Here's the link to the article about the Virtual Nashville Christmas Parade --

https://musicrow.com/2020/11/this-years-nashville-christmas-parade-goes-virtual-adds-lauren-alaina-jimmie-allen-louis-york-for-king-country-and-more/

The 93rd annual Nashville Christmas Parade is going virtual this year due to the pandemic and will be aired on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. on News Channel 2.

CeCe Winans, Danielle Bradbery, for KING & COUNTRY, Jimmie Allen, Louis York and The Shindellas, Oak Ridge Boys, Lauren Alaina, Melinda Doolittle, Mitchell Tenpenny, the Nashville Children’s Theatre, Sandi Patty, Shy Carter, Benita Washington and Runaway June, who will be introduced by Radio Disney Country special correspondent Lindsay Ell, will all perform during the one-hour virtual program. Dolly Parton will also offer a special holiday greeting during the parade program.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Different source, but same words as what I had linked to back here.

3 hours ago, season1 said:

I read last week that they removed Danielle's video from the countdown voting :(

I just checked and NHIE is no longer an option to vote for.

I know, been gone for a week or 2, but still would like to know who wins sometimes/anytime.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Danielle started writing her own songs. Still hoping that some of these early songs will be included in Danielle's future albums/EPs. Still hoping for MWAL, RFT and SOW to eventually be released someday. oNghnm5.gif

Mama Was A Liar

Room For Two

Matching Scars

Off My Chest

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, season1 said:

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Danielle started writing her own songs. Still hoping that some of this early songs will be included in Danielle's future albums/EPs. Still hoping for MWAL, RFT and SOW to eventually be released someday. oNghnm5.gif

Mama Was A Liar

Room For Two

Matching Scars

Off My Chest

I hope she releases these sometime too! 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

"As you know, I grew up surrounded by Latin culture and of course Latin music thanks to my Chita. I’m sharing this playlist with a handful of songs that have been on repeat. I hope you find something you like too, let me know what y’all think!". Danielle

7serMph.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

"As you know, I grew up surrounded by Latin culture and of course Latin music thanks to my Chita. I’m sharing this playlist with a handful of songs that have been on repeat. I hope you find something you like too, let me know what y’all think!". Danielle

7serMph.png

Oh wow, I didn’t actually know she grew up with Latin exposure. You truly learn something new everyday. 😅

28 minutes ago, christine58 said:

She is part Mexican

Half on her mum's side if I recall rightly. And yet she doesn't speak (or sing) Spanish.  These tunes she's selected are very pleasant listening.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1