Jump to content

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, season1 said:

These pictures are from  8 years ago!

 

Where it started --

QClyJUy.jpg

 

 

A few months later --

bmw7G5e.jpg

 

 

 

It’s so nice to look back at these and see how far she’s come. :wub:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love GIMH more now and I hope we will get a music video for this 😊   Also, her cover of Slow Burn was added to Acoustic Covers playlist (3.6M followers) on Spotify and now having around 12

made a couple of Danielle Signatures, use if you want

https://twitter.com/DBradbery/status/1316841778029506562   "Sway" is certified gold!!!   😍   EDIT: "Sway" is Danielle's 2nd GOLD single. Her debut single, "The Heart of Di

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s so nice to look back at these and see how far she’s come. :wub:

 

Here's another throwback image. Note the shoutout to IDF. :haha:

 

LmoGJKa.jpg

 

That image was screencapped on 6/9/13.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, season1 said:

 

Here's another throwback image. Note the shoutout to IDF. :haha:

 

LmoGJKa.jpg

 

That image was screencapped on 6/9/13.

Oh wow, she acknowledged IDF! 😮 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, she acknowledged IDF! 😮 

 

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

 

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

 

EDIT:

 

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan who made this. :thumbs: )

 

c84JvHf.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, season1 said:

 

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

 

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

 

EDIT:

 

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan to made this. :thumbs: )

 

c84JvHf.jpg

Wow, it’s a shame that so much was lost. 😢

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome David 🤝 

It is fun in a very special way for some of us who have been with Danielle since day 1 to look at then, now & the journey in between.  I often enjoy just casually browsing through my own collection for this same reason.  I also often forget/don't realise how long it has actually been... it IS a long time some of us have been together supporting Danielle.

And, yes, in spite of the smashing job 'S1' did retrieving material, it sure is sad the history we lost; again, an especially particular view & feeling for us following & contributing from the onset.  But, we will always have our memories & things we saved & collected along the way... things we can cherish & share forever.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those 1600+ IDF pages that were lost were great because we could go back through Danielle's journey through S4, especially the pages at the time she won.

 

Many video's were posted, including every S4 appearance with coaches comments that some were able to capture on our own PC's. I often go through them all in sequence and enjoy how good she was on the show each time. Unfortunately, these videos can't be posted now because The Voice will take them down. It was good to see her BA posted with coaches comments for those who weren't around then.

 

It's still hard to believe that IDF lost all that history but it's good to see that Danielle's pages are continually active and growing in number, anxiously waiting for what DB will do to amaze us next. Thanks for all the post!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, Billboard is running a poll for most popular winner of The Voice at

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

 

I got the link from Brian D'Angelo (@BriDiesel8) on twitter. Thanks Brian!

 

I couldn't get the full page up to vote in FireFox but it finally comes up in Edge or Safari on iPad/iPhone. (Don't know about other browsers)

 

After you vote you get the current results. Danielle is ahead by miles at 60.6% but a few extra votes couldn't hurt.

 

 

Edited by Rebob
Link wasn't active but now is.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 9:11 AM, Bk1234 said:

Danielle’s audition was today’s “Best of the Voice” video!!! 😄👏

 

https://youtu.be/MbotKkg5LX8

 

I watched this again tonight and it cracks me up how the coaches interacted with each other. Adam was actually really funny back then. When Usher said "Nashville is a state" Adam dryly quipped "it's a city" :lmao: and Usher paused, thinking what he said wrong. There were more funny back and forth among all coaches in that short video.

 

For those who missed the season, I recommend checking Hulu, Neflix or other streaming service if they show past seasons of The Voice. There are so many extra performances during S4. It was amazing that a 16-year old, who had school work and had limited work hours, was able to do all the rehearsals, weekly iTunes recording and taping several promo videos.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, my comments on a couple of things:

1.  I will certainly vote in the Billboard poll and thanks for that info.
2, One can ALWAYS rely on Edge 😊👍👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. You know, regardless of whether before or after the IDF transition, (combined) the size of our Danielle thread, the amount of activity and the continued longevity has been & is extraordinary.  I'll go out on a limb & suggest it's of a magnitude unlike any other IDF thread.  That's a hell of a thing, really, it is❗ 

Think about it... we are right around having been around for 8 whole years, now❗😲👏

Hat's off to you, especially, 'S1', for all the time & passion you have hung in there & devote to this. There is a part of me that wants Danielle to appreciate all we've given over the many years & have the interest to keep at it... maybe, she does, more than we know 🤞
 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, season1 said:

 I updated the OP with Danielle's upcoming events and an extended video of Break My Heart Again [h/t Bradberyfans] from a recent event.

 

 

Upcoming Events / Appearances:


 

ERXqJsY.png

wJipeYs.png

NVuWQj7.jpg


For complete listing of upcoming events and Meet and Greet info, please visit Danielle's Official Web Site

 

 Recent Event:

 

 
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtACDsBlfO4

 

 



Good move 👍👍

Tossing in a couple while we're on this tack... timelines not necessarily linear

kjfEv89.jpgh6CU8q5.jpg
9jemRXk.jpgsjRKICN.jpgCQMNovF.jpgzJzWhOb.jpg5JkC0dj.jpgLAwSUuO.jpg6dXqTBD.jpgFhBLu0R.jpgbyZHRAj.jpg
x5KOfXh.jpg

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

 

It's from March 2020. I think the article has been shared here then and it was on Billboard Country Update that week. But it's nice to bring it up again.

 

Anyway, that link is for Billboard Pro only. Here's the archived link for us poor folks :haha:

 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200616045949/https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9336682/new-heartland-group-management-danielle-bradbery

 

Danielle is their first management client. From the article:

 

Quote

New Heartland Group Adds Management, Signs Danielle Bradbery

3/17/2020 by Tom Roland

 

Danielle Bradbery

Cameron Powell

Danielle Bradbery

 
 

One of the Nashville music community’s first branding firms is expanding into management.

The New Heartland Group is launching One Bullet Entertainment, a digital-first division that handles both management and branding partnerships. The first One Bullet branding deal matched Luke Bryan and Lipton, a sponsor of his Proud to Be Right Here Tour. Danielle Bradbery, who previewed new music during the Big Machine Label Group showcase at Country Radio Seminar, is One Bullet’s first management client, Billboard Country Update has learned exclusively.

“Her voice is just jaw-dropping,” says New Heartland founder/CEO Paul Jankowski. “We’re excited about what she has in the works and what she can potentially do.”

...

“Finding the right manager is as important as finding the right song,” said Bradbery in a statement. “There was no doubt that Paul and his team were the right fit for me, especially at this important phase of my career. I love how they think strategically while really understanding me as an artist. I’m excited to be One Bullet’s first artist.”

 

Edited by season1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebob said:

By the way, Billboard is running a poll for most popular winner of The Voice at

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

 

I got the link from Brian D'Angelo (@BriDiesel8) on twitter. Thanks Brian!

 

I couldn't get the full page up to vote in FireFox but it finally comes up in Edge or Safari on iPad/iPhone. (Don't know about other browsers)

 

After you vote you get the current results. Danielle is ahead by miles at 60.6% but a few extra votes couldn't hurt.

 

 


So which winner of The Voice is your favorite? Vote below!

But for the life of me, cannot find a vote now button or anything (below).

Edited by Drew1903
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:


So which winner of The Voice is your favorite? Vote below!

But for the life of me, cannot find a vote now button or anything (below).

 

I tried the link on my laptop. Here's what I got from Opera. It also worked on Avast, Tor and Vivaldi. It does NOT work on Firefox or Comodo. I have VPN on Opera and Tor so it seems location is not an issue. Try Chrome or other Chromium-based browsers like Opera, Avast or Vivaldi.

 

 

 

u4ynJtL.png

 

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What link are you using for that? Edge IS also Chromium based but the link did not give the page you show, at all; a very different page, instead. Looks like this

gEgdam4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

What link are you using for that? Edge IS also Chromium based but the link did not give the page you show, at all; a very different page, instead. Looks like this

gEgdam4.png

 

The link shared by Rebob:

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

 

Which opens up to these pages (click for larger image) --

 

Opera                         Vivaldi

m3VLfBd.png           UPQvmci.jpg

 

 

I don't know why your Edge is not displaying the full page. Try a different browser; some browsers have problems displaying the page while others are fine.

 

 

 

Edited by season1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, season1 said:

 

I tried the link on my laptop. Here's what I got from Opera. It also worked on Avast, Tor and Vivaldi. It does NOT work on Firefox or Comodo. I have VPN on Opera and Tor so it seems location is not an issue. Try Chrome or other Chromium-based browsers like Opera, Avast or Vivaldi.

 

 

 

u4ynJtL.png

 

Why is Carter listed twice? :haha: They also forgot Josh Kaufman, winner of Season 6.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, season1 said:

 

The link shared by Rebob:

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

 

Which opens up to these pages (click for larger image) --

 

Opera                         Vivaldi

m3VLfBd.png           UPQvmci.jpg

 

 

I don't know why your Edge is not displaying the full page. Try a different browser; some browsers have problems displaying the page while others are fine.

 

 

 


"I don't know why your Edge is not displaying the full page"   I don't either.  I tried the old IE & had the same thing.  I use nothing, but Edge. Would like to vote, of course, but I am not going to install another browser just for this.  Maybe, you can Refresh & throw a vote or 2 in for me 😉😂  Thanks for your response, though 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

On my PC when I bring up the Billboard Vote link, at first the vote panel is not there but, after about 8-10 seconds, it finally comes up. On my iPad with Safari, it has the same delay but finally comes up. It never comes up on FireFox. It's probably an active-X situation. After all these years it's disgusting that there is not more uniformity and compatibility among the various web page builders.

 

Anyway, I have voted several times to cover any of you who haven't been able to vote in this one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Anyway, I have voted several times to cover any of you who haven't been able to vote in this one."

Thanks, 'S1".  I will try it again & wait on it & see what happens, see if that works, makes a difference.  I will let you know, of course...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2021 at 8:05 AM, Bk1234 said:

Why is Carter listed twice? :haha: They also forgot Josh Kaufman, winner of Season 6.

 

A bit late but I forgot to respond to this a couple days ago (got distracted). I feel bad for Josh Kaufman that they forgot him. Josh loss is Carter's gain. :haha: Also, Carter's picture is featured in the article. 

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

 

BTW, Danielle is still leading this poll. I could only vote once on this browser. I don't know if clearing cache would let me vote again but I don't plan to clear my cache anytime soon.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...