The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Brenda is one of my least favourite castaways, so I will. :)

I know she is but she's one of my favorite castaways, so I got nothing but praise for Amanda. :*

All of Amanda (and Lily)' cut/saves this round were flawless :wub:

Are we surprised by this tho? :*

Though I do like Erik too but think this is a fair spot for him to go out on.

Pretty sure I nominated Brenda last round. Shes aiight. Much better the first time she played.

Yeah I really loved her on her first season.

I love Brenda so :haha:

:wub:

I liked her in Nicaragua. And while Alex and Wally will @ me for this, the whole situation with her and Dawn ruined her for good in my eyes considering the reason Dawn even had fake teeth was the result of being in an abusive relationship. Then Dawn having to apologize for it at the reunion was nagl. Caramoan in general was :x though.

Didn't know about that reasoning. I didn't really like that scene and thought it was a bit much - but I love/stanned her too much on Nicaragua to turn on her. :ph34rwave: I do 100% get your reasoning though.

Poor Andrea's been stuck on Redemption Island, Caramoan and Game Changers. :dead:

Poor Andrea. :'( :haha:

Erik Huffman is hot. That is my contribution. :*

but is he still a virgin?

:dead:

Someone cut David please :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ugh you nominated Angel!David? :'(

*Me showing up for one round of nominations and getting RC, Chrissy and David cut*

Don't insult angels like that.

:ermm: (Although I'm okay wit some of those cuts).

He was that on his first season and i will not hear otherwise. :* He was quite messy on his second season so we won't talk about that.

David Wright

IPB Image

Wally called David Wright, Angel!David, so therefore I must cut him. I'm only kidding and I don't know if was an angel or not. :haha: I didn't watch his season. If you think my Survivor knowledge is bad, my The Amazing Race knowledge is worse. :giggle: So David Wright is a contestant from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and Survivor: Edge of Extinction. And we are eliminating by contestant not seasons. o:) On Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X he was seen as an outcast because his anxious and paranoid tendencies. David got through that and managed managed to pull off the blindside of the de facto leader of the Takali tribe, Paul Wachter. He was able to find two Hidden Immunity Idols. He gained power and was seen as too big of a threat to win. David was blindsided by his closest ally, Ken McNickle the night before the Final Tribal Council. On Survivor: Edge of Extinction he didn't fare as well and was voted out at the Final 10. From placing 4th to 11th. What a drop. That's all I got for Angel!David.