Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

James has 1.5 hours left to vote.. in case he doesn’t vote and we end up with a tie both Sola and Victoria must cut one from his nominations (!)

If Victoria and I agree to cut from the same team, can we do that instead?

Me right now:

IPB Image

I'm feeling a LOT of pressure and anxiety from everyone over this mediocre vote. :x Not cool. My heart is racing, but part of that is the family arguing in the next room, lol. We're Italian, I'm used to it, but it gets loud and irritating. >.<

Right now, I am torn, because I like them all enough, but I have one person threatening me, two people pleading perfectly valid reasons, but I really feel for anyone who's stuck in a tie-breaker vote, because it blows!

But quite frankly, I can't deal with this, and I'm letting fate help steer the course:

IPB Image

Vote for who you want to survive:

Gardevoir & Piplup - Steven, Nico, James

Bulbasaur & Sylveon- Megan, Dee

IPB Image

Me right now:

IPB Image

I'm feeling a LOT of pressure and anxiety from everyone over this mediocre vote. :x Not cool. My heart is racing, but part of that is the family arguing in the next room, lol. We're Italian, I'm used to it, but it gets loud and irritating. >.<

Right now, I am torn, because I like them all enough, but I have one person threatening me, two people pleading perfectly valid reasons, but I really feel for anyone who's stuck in a tie-breaker vote, because it blows!

But quite frankly, I can't deal with this, and I'm letting fate help steer the course:

IPB Image

Vote for who you want to survive:

Gardevoir & Piplup - Steven, Nico, James

Bulbasaur & Sylveon- Megan, Dee

IPB Image

at least you voted and thats all that matters and didn't let it go to a tie. I can deal with the lose this way.