IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown 2019

Because Enora is from the Netherlands version of the show :haha:

There’s no New Zealand versión that I know of :unsure:

SYTYCD New Zealand had one single season in 2006, two years before even SYTYCD Australia went on air. :sorcerer: Couldn't find any footage though apart from two

. Edited by zyanazur

I started commenting and then got confused with the numbers.

#48: Natascha Dejong (NL3): She was on DWTS Flanders, the dutch-speaking northern part of Belgium! Thank you so much for mentioning it, otherwise I would have totally missed it! Though DWTS Netherlands was also revived for a fifth season this fall after a seven years hiatus (please let that happen with SYTYCD as well). Gonna check

right now.

#51: Robert Roldan (US7): You asked for it (Robert along with IDF's favorite SYTYCD contestant):

IPB Image

#44. Katee Shean: WAY TOO LOW

#41: JJ Rabone: She danced

. She's so good at Ballroom now!

#40: Brandon Bryant (US5): The absence of my list is definitely felt here. :closedeyes: His photos on twitter are much less risque than your comment led me to believe. :P

#39: Enora Oplinus (NL3): Lover her. She looks so different with long hair. :o

Edited by zyanazur

I started commenting and then got confused with the numbers.

#48: Natascha Dejong (NL3): She was on DWTS Flanders, the dutch-speaking northern part of Belgium! Thank you so much for mentioning it, otherwise I would have totally missed it! Though DWTS Netherlands was also revived for a fifth season this fall after a seven years hiatus (please let that happen with SYTYCD as well). Gonna check

right now.

#39: Enora Oplinus (NL3): Lover her. She looks so different with long hair. :o

Ah perfect. I knew that you'd likely know this. When she shows up later on the list I'll make amendments to my initial post on her!

She does look different! Understandably as she was I think 18 when she was originally on the show nearly 10 years ago now! Still incredibly pretty.

And on Brandon, yes your list definitely would have helped Brandon rank much higher!

Fun fact, the difference in score between Brandon (#40) and #28 is almost the same as the difference in score between #2 and #1.

Some more fun list facts:

- Everybody had at least 1 person that was unique to their own list (that will be "At Least Somebody Likes Me" Part 2 around the Top 20)

- The highest ranking for At Least Somebody Likes Me is 142/223

- Amanda and Andrew had the fewest unique dancers with 1, I actually think I had the most unique dancers with 11. For everybody else:

10 - Rei, Patryk, poopooface

9 - Sola, Gigi

8 - Elliott

4 - Dee, Diana

(I color-coded everybody and so most of the dancers who are unique are all different colors but I accidentally made Dee's color black and Gigi's Dark Blue so that could have messed me up)

I had 9 unique artists? crazy as I expected I liked more generic individuals.

The more US dancers on your list the more unique dancers you have probably. And the opposite I have more International dancers on my list than anybody else except maybe Patryk who has more Polish dancers than anybody else.

I’m surprised I have 8 unique dancers. :haha:

Same! I’m shocked you and Andrew do not have more overlap. You two together probably have 20-30 unique dancers that nobody else has. :haha:

100 percent my At Least Somebody Likes Me is Jensen Arnold. :dead:

:no: