IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown 2019

:ermm:

:haha: I knew you submitted one, I just thought I opened up all my PMs at one time. I caught it before I did any calculations!

Sorry for the trouble :">

Also, just to make sure I get this right (and judging by your list and from what I remember last year)

you've seen:

US 1-16

NL2,6 (with Els and Tamara respectively)

CA1-4

AU1-4

???

Edited by totes4totes

:haha: I knew you submitted one, I just thought I opened up all my PMs at one time. I caught it before I did any calculations!

Also, just to make sure I get this right (and judging by your list and from what I remember last year)

you've seen:

US 1-16

NL2,6 (with Els and Tamara respectively)

CA1-4

AU1-4

???

:yes: I also seen NL 3.

:yes: I also seen NL 3.

Great!

I just need to know which seasons everybody has not seen so I use my multiplier correctly!

For transparency, every dancer's average is the average of all the scores, if you didn't rank a dancer but you had seen the season then the dancer gets a flat 100 score from you (for example, I did not rank Mollee Gray even though I like her, so Mollee gets a flat 100 from me). If you haven't seen a season for a dancer, instead of the flat 100 ranking, that contributes to a flat percentage multiplier. The multiplier is set so that it pulls the dancer down (which is why Tamara didn't win last year) but it doesn't destroy their ranking. Last year that multiplier was set at 2.5%. This year since there are fewer lists but a higher percentage of people who watched every season eligible that multiplier will likely change.

oh wow, thats a lot of dancers. The list is only 40? Will we know the 10 who just missed out?

Yes!

~~technically it's a Top 50 list since I list 50 dancers. :haha:

I also do a couple of things throughout to make it fun. And at the end I'll list all 224 dancers.

somebody spelled Hayley wrong! There are 223 unique dancers!

Unless I catch any more mistakes. :haha:

Yes!

~~technically it's a Top 50 list since I list 50 dancers. :haha:

I also do a couple of things throughout to make it fun. And at the end I'll list all 224 dancers.

somebody spelled Hayley wrong! There are 223 unique dancers!

Unless I catch any more mistakes. :haha:

right on, I am looking forward to seeing it. I enjoyed making the list, even though I now don't remember what I wound up with ranking everyone. :haha: