The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

People really underestimate how TPTB need Kelly to succeed. They have a lot of programming related to her. Of course it will be Brynn and probably not Maelyn.

Why Kelly though? Ugh she already is famous and since she came on the show its never been the same. Someone get her off with her tragic decisions and cancel the show!

Cancel the show. Ugh, Brynn would rob Maelyn.

Yes let’s cancel the show that is still promoting one of their winners. Chevel didn’t perform last season either. I love Maelyn, but unless she’s releasing music sometime this week she’s probably not coming to perform, and that wouldn’t be the shows fault, more like the record labels fault or whoever is in charge.

The same people with outcries to cancel the show. If you want it cancelled then don’t watch it. Then you don’t have to complain every week when something you don’t like happens.

Yes let’s cancel the show that is still promoting one of their winners. Chevel didn’t perform last season either. I love Maelyn, but unless she’s releasing music sometime this week she’s probably not coming to perform, and that wouldn’t be the shows fault, more like the record labels fault or whoever is in charge.

The same people with outcries to cancel the show. If you want it cancelled then don’t watch it. Then you don’t have to complain every week when something you don’t like happens.

Brynn isn't jack! More deserved winners should come on here not just because of Kelly.

Tessanne, Jordan, Alisan should return and not the flop country singer on Kelly's team in season 14.

Just cause you don’t like Maelynn doesn’t mean Kelly is a bad coach.

I don't like Maelyn?

Brynn isn't jack! More deserved winners should come on here not just because of Kelly.

Tessanne, Jordan, Alisan should return and not the flop country singer on Kelly's team in season 14.

It doesn't matter if you think they "deserve" to come back. Brynn won her season. Kelly is supporting her greatly, which makes her more likely to come back on the show because of that. Tessane/Jordan/Alisan have moved on from the show and I believe barely even associate with their coaches anymore. With Brynn, I believe someone stated she is going on Kelly's show next week. I don't understand when people say "they should support their winners/past contestants" and when they do that, people complain saying "Why wasn't it X or Y." They can't bring everyone back to perform and not everyone wants to come back to perform.

Of course! Ugh we aren't getting rid of her are we?

Flop show and flop coaches, Except Queen Gwen :wub:

Man, I don’t want Brynn to keep coming back and appear dependent on the show, but you really need to get a grip. Also....Maelyn, Chevel and everyone else....don’t come back until you have a hit song. Seriously. It’s a waste of time.

Man, I don’t want Brynn to keep coming back and appear dependent on the show, but you really need to get a grip. Also....Maelyn, Chevel and everyone else....don’t come back until you have a hit song. Seriously. It’s a waste of time.

I kind of exagerate for the drama :ph34r: :bleh:

But they can't have a hit song if all the attention is being received by generic Blake Shelton and his 127th number 1 country song that sounds the same as his and many other generic country songs.

Queen didn't need him or anyone to win PERIOD.

I love Maelyn, but I feel like her being on John helped her a lot mostly because of the "Legendary Season" aspect. She got the pimping she (deserved) because she was on Team John. Could have still pulled the win, but they might have not given her great songs each live week if she wasn't on Team John.

I love Maelyn, but I feel like her being on John helped her a lot mostly because of the "Legendary Season" aspect. She got the pimping she (deserved) because she was on Team John. Could have still pulled the win, but they might have not given her great songs each live week if she wasn't on Team John.

She could have still slaughtered the competition no questions!

Gyth and Maelyn could have switched teams and Gyth be pimped, but the Queen would have prevailed easily.

She could have still slaughtered the competition no questions!

Gyth and Maelyn could have switched teams and Gyth be pimped, but the Queen would have prevailed easily.

Well, when you put someone on Team Blake, of course they could easily win :haha:

You could probably put most winners on Team Blake and they would still win. Maelyn no matter the team would of deserved the win, but as we know America doesn't always vote the way of the "best" vocalist.

I kind of exagerate for the drama :ph34r: :bleh:

But they can't have a hit song if all the attention is being received by generic Blake Shelton and his 127th number 1 country song that sounds the same as his and many other generic country songs.

Here’s what we know.

Maelyn - Released a cover of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Said a few days ago that new music is “still cooking” to make it just right, or something like that.

Brynn - Released a cover of Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Yep! The same song Maelyn released! She’s working on new music, but I doubt it’s just around the corner.

Chevel - Has been recording over the last few weeks at the Starstruck studio, working with Reba’s songwriters among others. Says new music in early 2020, but who knows how solid that timeline is?

If anyone is coming back, it will be one of the first two to sing the Christmas song. I don’t think it’s worth it!

Edited by TeamAudra