taylorkat

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wally why haven't you fixed this yet?!?

:)

I got rid of all the posts shading Lindsey Stirling, so clearly I'm the true winner in this whole ordeal. :wub:

Real talk, istersay said in another thread that the admins are trying to get the site back. They're just having difficulty with it.

That means you got rid of the posts shading Jordan Fisher too.... so we both win. :wub:

That's good but ahh hope they can get it working ASAP.

I posted my form early this morning, I was so confused when I saw that. :lol:

:lol:

Hannah's second style was revealed so if you want to make adjustments, you can do so.

I know but I gotta give Wally a hard time anyways.

But maybe times like this will convince Wally to log back into Twitter.

Don't really use it but if IDF goes down forever then I probably would.

:'(

from Tom

"Early reports don’t look good. Looks like there was a significant amount of data lost. Buzz is going to do a bit more digging but we might just need to think about what to do if we can’t salvage things."

Hoping Buzz can work some Magic, can you Imagine if all these years of history here are wiped out? :(

I thought for sure when the usual forum maintenance goes on that it does a backup

Lock the rankdowns Wally!

:'(

@Wally, lock the Best DWTS and SCD couple threads, as they are ongoing threads with all of the seasons. (!)

WALLY. PLEASE LOCK ALL CURRENT RANKDOWNS.

ALSO, lock all the SYTYCD games, the TAR racers game, and Best Model ever. (!)

I can only lock so many at a time, you all. :dead: But i'll try to lock any current'ish active threads.

Hopefully things can be fixed :'(

Monday nights without the unanimous dragging of S**n wouldn’t be the same otherwise :broken:

We could still have discussion threads of the show as usual, and that wouldn't be effective.

Just not sure what we could do with weekly games and stuff.

Wally is the best. :wub:

I saw it suggested in the Voice forum so thought htat was a good idea, since we lost My prediction game posts and DWTS Unpopular opinions thread atm. :'( Hoping those posts can be restored though.

Since we have the ability to create new threads, I'm gonna create temporary discussion threads for DWTS and SCD so we can still discuss the shows.

That works for the time being. :yes:

I am dead at IDF only letting us post in this game :dead:

bless

LOL I don't get it. :haha:

I saw it suggested in the Voice forum so thought htat was a good idea, since we lost My prediction game posts and DWTS Unpopular opinions thread atm. :'( Hoping those posts can be restored though.

That works for the time being. :yes:

LOL I don't get it. :haha:

Ugh. I hope so too. That sucks so much omg.

Someone should lock the threads in the Music subforum, as some of those are hundreds of pages long. (!)

Working on those too.

They can only lock so many threads in a timely manner. :dead:

This. :dead:

Idf over?? :'(

Does it mean that I have to actually get a life in the real world? Not ready :no:

:dead:

But same. :'(