2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)

Alex95

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

89446ce2af9d450a8a69203e94f154ec55190e99.gif

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524yx3e76wsgktyl7kj1

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

0edd957379b3aa098aa6de0ae4efee13b878d6d2.gif
When I have a different opinion than everyone else.

You two are too funny. :dead: 

Lol I thought Elizabeth & Iliana would have been an easy cut amongst these noms so I'm kinda surprised they made it to the end of this round. :haha: I think I remember liking them and wanting them to do well, but sadly that wasn't the case with them only lasting 2 episodes. :( Definitely a fair cut at this stage.

LOL I was gonna ask who's Aaron but then I remembered when seeing more of the headline. :dead: Veryy interesting. I thought he would have been on the UK version instead. :haha: But interesting as I'll get to know him on there.

Speaking of the UK version, I just saw/heard that Joey Essex is on that. What in the world is he doing on there? :dead: 

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Speaking of the UK version, I just saw/heard that Joey Essex is on that. What in the world is he doing on there? :dead: 

He's been looking for love on tv for so long I thought he was like 40 at this point :dead:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

He's been looking for love on tv for so long I thought he was like 40 at this point :dead:

:dead: 

27 minutes ago, Solaris said:

what sort of name is Hordell.

I think it's Kordell. And I just learned he's Odell Beckham Jr's younger brother. 😮 :haha: 

Abi Moores (Love Island - Series 10)

Adrian Stoica and Hurricane (America's Got Talent - Season 18)

Anna DeGuzman (America's Got Talent - Season 18)
Brett Robinson & Xanthi Perdikomatis "Jennifer" (The Circle - Season 5)

Catherine Agbaje (Love Island - Series 10)
Chibi Unity (America's Got Talent - Season 18)
Faysal Shafaat (The Challenge: USA - Season 2)

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio (The Challenge: USA - Season 2)
Johnny Bananas (House of Villains - Season 1)

Johnny Middlebrooks (Love Island Games)

Lavender Darcangelo  (America's Got Talent - Season 18)
Leah Taylor (Love Island - Series 10)
Matt Walsh & Koko Iwasaki (DWTS 32)
Mira Sorvino & Gleb Savchenko (DWTS 32)
Paul Pierce (Stars on Mars)
Tori Deal (The Challenge: USA - Season 2)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris' Noms Posted)

Abi Moores

Inside swanky life of Abi from Love Island 2023 - influencing and royal  links

I was so close to cutting Tori Deal. But I want to keep my trend of cutting my unknowns, and I am confident someone will come around and cut her.  Abi Moores was a Love Island Contestant on the 10th season of the show.  She didn't participate in half the season.  I personally hate when shows don't introduce all the contestants at the start, or at least right near the beginning.  Abi joined half way through the season, entering the Villa on day 27.  Throughout the latter half of the season she partnered with Mitch twice and Scott.  She made it to the finale where she was dumped, which I still presume was by the public. Abi is a flight attendant who resides in Hampshire, England.

Save: Anne DeGuzman

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Abi Moores

Inside swanky life of Abi from Love Island 2023 - influencing and royal  links

I was so close to cutting Tori Deal. But I want to keep my trend of cutting my unknowns, and I am confident someone will come around and cut her.  Abi Moores was a Love Island Contestant on the 10th season of the show.  She didn't participate in half the season.  I personally hate when shows don't introduce all the contestants at the start, or at least right near the beginning.  Abi joined half way through the season, entering the Villa on day 27.  Throughout the latter half of the season she partnered with Mitch twice and Scott.  She made it to the finale where she was dumped, which I still presume was by the public. Abi is a flight attendant who resides in Hampshire, England.

Save: Anne DeGuzman

Abi was iconic. She deserved better.

tori-deal.jpg
Tori Deal | The Challenge USA

Tori Deal is a regular casting for The Challenge whether it be the original show or one of the spin offs. When will they let her go and erase her name from history? Tori has become insufferable over the last few years and I do not enjoy her on the show at all. The best way to describe her is as a brat. She cries when things don’t go her way and she blows up when she isn’t able to make a decision. I despised the way she was on The Challenge USA but that’s nothing new when she’s that bad. She only went in to elimination once against Jonna and won and then had a pretty easy road to the final where she placed fourth. Time for her to go from this rankdown.

Saving Adrian & Hurricane.

lm-Adrian-Stoica-Hurricane-plans-OFF-PLA

Matt Walsh & Koko Iwasaki (Dancing with the Stars Season 32)

13_DWTS170119_2018_v2.jpg

Matt Walsh is a comedian & actor, best known for playing Mike McLintock on Veep, who competed on the 32nd season of Dancing with the Stars where he was partnered with SYTYCD fan favorite turned DWTS pro Koko Iwasaki. While Matt wasn't an IDF favorite per se, I feel like he was kinda well received on here as far as first boots / non hopers go? With the writers and actors' strike going on before the DWTS32 premiere, Matt did sideline from the competition to join the strikers, which I give him a lot of respect for. Sadly that did hinder into his DWTS rehearsal time. Matt & Koko danced their Cha-Cha to one of my favorite early 90s jams, "Poison." This wasn't a well danced or good dance but it was a fun dance that showcased his personality. He was on the bottom of the leaderboard scoring all 4's for a total of 12 - which was fine but maybe he could have gotten a 5 in there as he did sell it performance-wise. With the not having time to rehearse, the late performance slot, low score and some other factors, I think it was easy to predict that Matt & Koko would be the first couple to go, which did happen. I was okay with Matt going first but I also don't like having Week 1 eliminations anymore as I would love to see the couples do two dances before the first elimination. I think Matt could have produced a better ballroom dance but we'll never know. Also at least Matt & Koko were able to outlast a number of couples IDF doesn't care for. But I do think this is a fair time for them to go right now. 

Saving: Johnny Middlebrooks

so-so-funny-johnny-middlebrooks.gif

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Matt & Koko ended the strike, you won't convince me otherwise 👑👑

lol yess, I love how he set aside from the competition and then the strike ended just in time for him to rejoin the competition. :haha: 

FAYSAL SHAFAAT

1*7ocWrmjRePgjASUZN5E9iw.jpeg

Fessy first entered the RTV world when he was cast on Big Brother 20. Afterwards, he was cast on The Challenge, and he has appeared on multiple seasons of that show. He's probably more recognized from The Challenge than Big Brother nowadays. Anyway, Fessy wasn't ever someone I cared about on Big Brother, and I didn't root for him on The Challenge either. I didn't dislike him. He was just kind of there. He was kind of low-key on the show from what I remember. I did follow this season of The Challenge USA, but I missed a few episodes here and there. Fessy was first drafted onto the Blue Team, and he managed to avoid going into the elimination challenges for most of the season. His only elimination challenge was against Josh in the Hall Brawl, which Fessy won. Fessy did end up making it to the finals, but ultimately finished in fourth place. Fessy seems to be somewhat of a regular in The Challenge nowadays. It doesn't look like Fessy has won a season yet, but he's probably capable of winning one eventually. 

Saving Jennifer.

cirlcenetflix2.jpg

Catherine Agbaje (Love Island - Series 10)
Chibi Unity (America's Got Talent - Season 18)

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio (The Challenge: USA - Season 2)
Johnny Bananas (House of Villains - Season 1)

Lavender Darcangelo  (America's Got Talent - Season 18)
Leah Taylor (Love Island - Series 10)
Mira Sorvino & Gleb Savchenko (DWTS 32)
Paul Pierce (Stars on Mars)