2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Cycle 11 Posted)

Alex95

Victoire Gouloubi 

Meet Top Chef's Victoire Gouloubi Who Learned English 4 Months Before  Filming

I don't know that I have ever heard this name before.  I assume its similar Victor or Victoria.  Victoire Gouloubi participated in Top Chef: World All-stars.  google tells me that Victoire is a female.  She originally participated on Top Chef Italia (okay the name makes a little more sense now), and she was the runner-up on its second season. It looks like Victoire did solid on this season.  She placed high 3 times in a row, and was low twice before her elimination.  Victoire finished the season in 7th, and didn't look like she had any wins.  That is still great, seeing as how she made it 10 episodes and introduced herself to an entirely new audience.

Save: Carolyn

Just now, jarmon said:

with the reversal power, it doesn’t say anything about it 👀

it says you cut the save and save the cut (as in it becomes yours).  You can't cut Claudia.  IDK, looks like a grey area.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

it says you cut the save and save the cut (as in it becomes yours).  You can't cut Claudia.  IDK, looks like a grey area.

Hmm idkkkk, we’ll find out I guess. Anyways, I’m off to bed now!

Kiki Coe (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)

kiki-coe.jpg?id=51004202&width=1200&heig

Kiki Coe is a 35-year old drag performer from Ottawa, Ontario, who competed on the 4th season of Canada's Drag Race. LOL Looking at Kiki's track record on the show, she had quite the wild ride on the show. She started off the first two weeks being comfortably safe. On Week 3's "OH-SHE-GAGGIN" episode, Kiki landed in the Bottom 3 but  Aurora Matrix came through to use the Golden Beaver to save her from the Bottom 2 lip sync & elimination. Kiki would then win Week 4's "Out of the Closet" challenge, which was about the queens needing to create a look using Brad Goreski's hand-me-downs. I'm not sure if this was a shock win or not as this ended up being Kiki's only win of the season (as far as main challenges go). On Week 5's "Snatch Game - Canada Season 4" challenge, Kiki portrayed Elizabeth Taylor. Her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor did not impress the judges as she landed in the Bottom 3 once again. This time, she got saved by Melinda Verga. Wow Kiki must have been a major social queen huh? :haha: Oooh and now I see that Episode 6 was the "Lip Sync Slay Offs" challenge, which is the lip-sync slay off extravaganza. I love these episodes and they are so fun to watch! Kiki lost the Alanis Morissette "Uninvited" lip sync to Venus so she was in a fight-for-your-life lip sync Aimee Yonce Shennel and Kitten Kaboodle. They all lip synched to "I Will Love Again" by Lara Fabian. It looks like Kiki crushed this lip sync as she got her spot into the Top 6 eliminating both Aimee and Kitten. 😮  But I'm sure at this point, it looked like Kiki's days were numbered and she would be the next to go. Week 7's episode was "From Drags to Riches: The Rusical." So this challenge was all about the different sides/characters of Brook Lynn Heights. This sounds interesting and I'm curious to check this out. 🤔 Kiki played Amateur Drag Queen Brooke Lynn. Kiki landed in the Bottom 2 against Denim. There was no Golden Beaver in play to save Kiki this time around. So this meant that Kiki participated in the Jully Black "Seven Day Fool" lip sync, in which she lost to Denim. Kiki lasted 7 episodes and made it to 6th place.  Kiki had a long journey - doesn't seem or look too impressive but she did decent enough and did well to make it as far as she did. I think Kiki did really well getting this far in this rankdown as well. I feel like other drag queens remaining had stronger runs than her so she's probably a fair cut at this point. 

Saving: Cassidy Clark and Tanya Manhenga

Cassidy-Clark.jpg

1_Love-Island.jpg

CHLOE VEITCH 

PERFECT MATCH - SEASON 1 || FINALIST

what-happened-to-chloe-veitch-shayne-jansen-after-perfect-match-season-1.jpg

Chloe Veitch is easily one of the brightest stars to come from Netflix's reality TV world! She first captured our attention on Too Hot to Handle and later on The Circle, where she finished in 2nd place and won over the audience. It was no surprise when she was asked to join the inaugural season of Perfect Match, which featured some of the most loved or polarizing stars from Netflix's reality shows. She was a late arrival when she entered the house / villa during the 6th episode, but despite that, she immediately connected with Shayne. Their chemistry was evident, and she managed to bring out a side of Shayne that we didn’t really see on Love is Blind, where he could be a bit unhinged at times. However, their relationship was tested when Chloe's ex, Mitchell, joined the show. Chloe and Mitchell chose to partner up for a few episodes, but it didn’t work out - not very surprising considering they were exes for a reason. Luckily for Chloe, Shayne returned, and he and Chloe matched again for the rest of the season. With Shayne, Chloe made it to the finale of the first season, but they ended things shortly after filming wrapped. That wasn’t too surprising since the show seemed more focused on giving Netflix stars more exposure than helping them find a lasting relationship. As I mentioned earlier, Chloe is one of the brightest stars in the Netflix reality universe, and it does pain me that I am cutting her as I do love her. But I am fine with cutting her as she’s the last Perfect Match contestant remaining in the rankdown so that’s a win in itself - honestly, I can’t really justify keeping any more Perfect Match entries in this rankdown considering the point of it that we are at.

SAVING: CLAUDIA CAMPBELL

Amanda Garcia (The Challenge USA)

Karsyn Elledge (Claim to Fame)

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste (Project Runway)

Loosey LaDuca (RuPaul's Drag Race 15)

Janani "J. Maya" Krishnan-Jha (Survivor 45)

Ash Pollard (The Traitors Australia)

Travon Smith (The Traitors Canada)

Loosey LaDuca

images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QOT56-ODb-Jl-Kw-Li-

I did not have a preference so I had my husband pick a number and I randomized my cut. Unfortunately for Loosey LaDuca,she was the lucky pick and is now my cut.  Loosey was a  contestant on season 15 of RuPaul's Drag Race. Her name "Loosey" comes from  Lucille Ball who I love so I support for that reason alone.

Loosey placed 5th. She won 2 maxi challenges and 3 mini challenges. It looks like she won a challenge then landed in the bottom with her partner which I am sure was juicy fun to watch. Wiki reports Loosey is the first queen to win Snatch Game and the Stand-Up Challenge in a non-All Stars season of RuPaul's Drag Race so she will always have that! Plus apparently if you don't win 5th is the best place to go? according to reddit? I will let my drag race experts chime in if thats true but regardless Loosey had a great run!

Saving J. Maya

Travon Smith (The Traitors Canada)

Trust No One. Suspect Everyone. Casting Revealed for New CTV Original  Reality Series THE TRAITORS CANADA, Beginning Oct. 2 - NetNewsLedger

Travon was a Faithful on his season who made it all the way to 5th place out of 20. So he made it just past the point where they finally discovered some Traitors after struggling most of the season lol. 6th place and 7th place were 2 of the 3 traitors left at that point. From reading Travon's summary, it looks like he was one of those Faithfuls whose strategy was to act so irrationally as to deflect any faithful concern and not let the traitors think he's much of a threat? Like he started out lying about who he was and what he did for a living and then decided to reveal to everyone that he was lying the whole time? Not sure that makes much sense to out yourself as a liar for literally zero reason but hey whatever works. And he mistakenly stood up for the first traitor that was eliminated early so everyone was giving him the side eye for that. He did vote for winner/traitor Mike twice toward the end so we'll give him some credit, but at the last hurdle he thought Donna was the traitor while everyone else unanimously voted him out. So not the best way to finish, oh well

Save Prajje OJB

Loosey LaDuca was a really interesting one for me. I think she's a talented queen but I wasn't a fan of her personality and found her kinda grating. :ph34rwave: It was namely all of the complaining she did, the delusions she had about her time on the show - and how seriously she took that and wasn't really fun wth it? It was just so exhausting to watch - at least to me. I did feel bad for her at times - namely that week when most of the queens said she should be the next to go. That was rough. But she had a strong track record on the show and did well on some challenges. She deserved making it to the Top 5 (though personally wouldn't have minded Marcia Marcia Marcia there instead), so I was leaving her alone for that track record alone. :haha: I would be curious to see how she does in an All-Stars season though also not entirely begging for that, lol.

Ooh lol Travon. He was such a messy hot mess trainwreck faithful but that made him really entertaining to watch. :giggle: That description on him is accurate as he would be A LOT with the way he acted.  :haha: I didn't get a lot of his gameplay but... at least he managed to make it far? :dead: Ugh yes he did have some good insight on Mike being the traitor but his past track record was so bad/messy that he didn't have enough people believe or side with him. Ugh it was just too little too late. I did like him but think this is a good spot for him to go at this point.