Who Won The KO: S25 edition

Hsamid

Pick the winner  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Val T Webb vs Nathan Chester

2. 2. Frank Garcia vs Olivia Rubini

3. 3. Anya True Moore vs Kyle Schuesler

People that voted for Val, which is the reasoning behind it?? This is not an attack, i'm just curious, because i don't listen anything in that performance that makes me think "Oh yeah, she should have won over Nathan". 

For example, My reasoning for voting for Anya is that her voice resonates more with me, her soft tone is really easy to my ears, and i like how she worked with the dynamics of the song. Plus, better song choice. I'm kind of tired of "Say You Won't Let Go". (I still loved Kyle's performances)

I regret voting for Olivia btw lol. I voted for her because her tone and style fit more my taste but uff, Frank was way better in terms of vocals. 

Edited by Gustavo527

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

People that voted for Val, which is the reasoning behind it?? This is not an attack, i'm just curious, because i don't listen anything in that performance that makes me think "Oh yeah, she should have won over Nathan". 

Prefer her tone over Nathan’s & think Val had way more exciting moments than Nathan did (especially towards the end of her performance) Neither of their performances were flawless and both had some sloppy runs (Val more in the first half of hers while Nathan had some near the end) but I think the highs of Val’s performance did were more impressive than Nathan’s.