4. Hazuki      

5. Starwalker1                     

6. CUFanForever82

7. jamescasaki

8. M1key

9. KelseyW

10. Bk1234

Edited by QueenKalie

Here is an article about here that talks about her disease and what she has to deal with on a constant basis. It also has a short clip of her American Idol Audition. KB auditioned with the song Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan. 

https://parade.com/tv/american-idol-2024-exclusive-kb-richens?fbclid=PAAaaHchxOIrpif3Ahoar7ZYpqgfQSkVnSiF5Wl2vvPEq2WRF1XxaT5NwOc-A

Add me please! I love her tone. Very emotionally invested and she has the cry in her voice that got me emotional. I was crying in tears. She's beautiful too and could be a supermodel as well. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

KB said in her tiktok live that she had covid the week before her audition so she wasn't feeling her best. But we are lucky that she recovered enough on time for her audition! 

Damn ... what a pro! That on top of her condition/nerves and she delivered a STANDOUT audition ... it'll only get better from here on out

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

KB went live on Tiktok for a little while tonight. Some fun things that she shared on her story was that she loved Nashville and greatly preferred it to LA and if she could move anywhere for music it would be there. It would be super cool to see her become a Nashville girly.

Edited by QueenKalie

• 2 weeks later...