Mackenzie Sol

Mia Makana Matthews

Odell Bunton, Jr.

K-Blocks

Roman Collins

Triston Harper

Edited by Idol Maniac

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Group #1 definitely looks stronger, but both Katie and Luke commented that many of them struggled. 

I doubt Hailey or Jayna struggled due to past competition experience, so curious to see who they meant

58 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I doubt Hailey or Jayna struggled due to past competition experience, so curious to see who they meant

If they have to come back and compete again, it means they have been voted off before - and that can get into their head.  Obviously, they don't have a record deal, otherwise they wouldn't be eligible.

13 hours ago, mytake1 said:

If they have to come back and compete again, it means they have been voted off before - and that can get into their head.  Obviously, they don't have a record deal, otherwise they wouldn't be eligible.

Possible but unlikely.  I don’t think that Abi struggled either, since she got the pimp spot. I hope that Nya wasn’t one of those who struggled.

One person who I definitely think struggled was Quintavious.  After all, he chose a Carrie Underwood song and we all know how difficult it is to do it song sung by Carrie.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 8:56 PM, TeamAudra said:

Group #1 definitely looks stronger, but both Katie and Luke commented that many of them struggled. 

Hello Audra, where did Katy and Luke comment that most of them they struggled? Was it in an interview? IG live? Also, if you had to guess, which artists in Group 1 do you think did not rise to the occasion? 

30 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Hello Audra, where did Katy and Luke comment that most of them they struggled? Was it in an interview? IG live? Also, if you had to guess, which artists in Group 1 do you think did not rise to the occasion? 

Fast forward to about 6:55. It’s hard to hear everything they said, but you can clearly hear Katy, and especially Luke talk about it. He didn’t say, “most,” or how many, except that it was more than other seasons. It’s hard to hear everything they said to KB. Let me know if you can make it out. 

What I noticed is that the Hawaii episodes people do tend to struggle there. It's a lot of contestants first time performing "live" on stage and it usually is pretty awkward and doesn't lead to the best performances. So I'm going to assume like normal that most performances will be pretty mid with the exception of a couple people.

• Like 1

How do they do the groups though???…it just seems so arbitrary…if they don’t want to do boys and girls (because there is an uneven number)…just go by the alphabet…first 12 in one group…the other 12 in the other…but the way they do it is so arbitrary…

Just now, kenboy1 said:

How do they do the groups though???…it just seems so arbitrary…if they don’t want to do boys and girls (because there is an uneven number)…just go by the alphabet…first 12 in one group…the other 12 in the other…but the way they do it is so arbitrary…

Yeah I don't know how they decide the groups. One group always ends up more stacked then the other group though which is unfortunate. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

It would but that's how they did it with Kenedi. So only one person got cut. :dead:

At least they were able to announce results with a little drama, since one person got cut.