Survivor 46

Alex95

8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Another Miss Delaware for me to text and flirt with. :dead:

:dead: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

when are they going to stop doing this after show nonsense? Bring back the actual reunions already. 🙄

Ughh yess, this! I miss the old school reunions so much. :broken: 

7 hours ago, Zoey said:

Charlie has been a favourite of mine throughout. ❤️ It was sad to see how disappointed he was but he played too close to Maria and allowed her to take the bullets which overshadowed what he actually did. I wish he had cut her off a lot earlier.

His best chance was at F7.  If he'd gone after Q then, as was the plan that week, then he would've had something to claim over Maria.  But Venus had to open her mouth and scare him out of the plan.  So after that, he more or less lost any credibility, because after that, he went after targets that everybody else already wanted out, anyway.

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh now I'm reminded that Carolyn had 0 votes. Robbed Queen! 😭 (I can't even remember who came in 2nd right now, lmao).

Heidi.

• Thanks 1

Ben confirmed that if the vote was tied, he would've cast the deciding vote for Charlie. Apparently Charlie was also helping him through his night terrors and all that, but the edit only showed Kenzie.

14 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Winning with Kenzie is a lot more satisfying than when I won because I was defaulted Gabler with the last pick. 

Something weird I realized. I usually look at the cast info when they post it. I just look at their pics, age, and job and pick a person to win. 

I actually picked Gabler just from his photo and did the same with Kenzie. I ended up liking both of them.

55 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ben confirmed that if the vote was tied, he would've cast the deciding vote for Charlie. Apparently Charlie was also helping him through his night terrors and all that, but the edit only showed Kenzie.

Thanks for posting this. This was exactly what I had thought he would have done.

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

cPhT7B3.png

This shot of the jury reacting will continue to send me. :dead:

finally a jury that will react to WTF statements but not mug for the camera :wub:

Was this their reactions to Liz saying she would have beat them all? :dead: 

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Is that happening next year? Maybe that could get me back into Australian Survivor. The lengthy and many episodes makes it so hard to keep up with. :dead: 

Australian survivor is good to watch 

3 hours ago, rockerannah said:

I actually picked Gabler just from his photo and did the same with Kenzie. I ended up liking both of them.

You're the only one where Gabler's concerned.  There's nothing to like about him.  Nothing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rockerannah said:

I must have missed why everyone hates him. 

I wouldn't worry about someone calling you out for your favorite not being the norm.  We all have those random favs that the rest of the people side eyes us about.  I don't think Rodney should have called you out on it though!

On this forum, women tend to be the favorite most seasons. Most people here (myself included) were hoping for a Cassidy victory over Gabler.