Survivor 46

Alex95

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Love when we agree.

I’ve been pretty quiet on here during the season as I don’t always watch live, but yes! 

Me too! ❤️ 

Ahh yeah I noticed you haven't been posting much here as I don't know much of your thoughts on the season. :( But glad you are here with us tonight! 😄 :hug: 

• Like 1

I feel like this could be a toss up. I think the Final 3 did well here but I don't think or know if anyone ran away with a big vote.

Thinking and hoping Kenzie has the edge, but I think Charlie will get a few votes.

Hunter voting for Charlie is expected. At least Elliott can be happy about that. :haha: 

And yep, this is looking close between Charlie and Kenzie as I was expecting it to be.

I kinda wanna see a tie and see Ben make the last decision. But then again, I don't trust him to make the right decision sooo maybe I won't hope for that. :haha: 

Ooooh snaap!!!! This vote is too close.

Ahhh yayyyy Kenzie did it with 5 votes to win!!! :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: Yayyy she deserved it and sooo happy for her! :wub: 

I'm probably one of the few to say/feel this way (though I'm sure Chris/Elliott would agree) but I'm happy for Charlie getting 2nd and getting 3 votes. I didn't want him to win but wanted him to outrank Ben, so I'm happy he accomplished that.

• Like 1

A very deserving winner. She was the best social player out there and the only one who was all over most of the other players when it came to making relationship’s.

• Like 1