Disney Songs Rankdown (Winner Posted)

Steven_

CHARACTER CHALLENGE

c90609bb403c969ae06b09c2b69c2551.gif

If you participated in the previous Disney Rankdowns, then you will recognize this challenge. But this one will have a twist since you're already ranking songs here. Instead of picking the most popular song, you will be challenged to pick the most popular Disney character. This is a contest to win an advantage that will be in effect for the upcoming cycle (but one advantage will be for next cycle). Here's how it will work:

Every ranker will privately message me a Disney character of his or her choice. Characters are at a first come, first served basis. If you send me a character someone else has already chosen, then I will tell you to pick another one. If you are concerned another ranker picked the same character as you, then feel free to send me alternates too. I will confirm with everyone which character is theirs. After everyone sends me a character, I will post all seven on the thread. 

KEEP YOUR CHOICE A SECRET

Once the characters are posted, you all will privately message me your rankings of the seven characters. I will tally the results and post them on the thread without revealing how each person voted. I will reveal which characters everyone picked after the votes come in. I ask that you keep your character choice a secret until the results are posted. I'd rather the winner be based on your opinions than deals or campaigning.

The winner of this challenge will get to have first pick at one of the advantages. The person to come in second place will get the second pick, and so on and so forth. The ranker that comes in last place will get the last remaining advantage by default.

And here are the advantages you are playing for:

IMMUNITY

tumblr_ptxlseNa2v1wzypxlo1_500.gifv

Give immunity to three songs for the upcoming cycle. These will be the only immune songs for the cycle since immunity picks are expired and songs can now be nominated in back-to-back rounds.

TWO SAVES

24b5f22c3b6df8afd8c150984636267c.gif

Save two songs from elimination each round. You will still only cut one song per round.

TWO CUTS

tenor.gif?itemid=3577551

Cut two songs each round. You will still only save one song per round.

CURSE A SONG

53e595179c1008255c759e28edbc76c5.gif

Pick a song to be nominated for every round of the cycle. You cannot cut or save this song (unless it's one of the last two songs left). If the song is cut, then you will pick a new song for the following rounds.

NOMINATION ORDER

tumblr_np1db8DaxF1tkxerzo2_540.gif

Decide when everyone will nominate for the cycle.

REVIVAL

02ed1815430d69707c2ae5c58c5eefc1.gif

Bring a song eliminated in the upcoming cycle back into the game. This advantage will be played at the end of the cycle.

NOMINATE ALONE

alone-lonely.gif

This advantage will be played in the next cycle. After this upcoming cycle, the rankers will be in pairs. You'll be the only ranker to nominate alone.

If you have any questions, then let me know!

Please send me your character choice ASAP.

@Alex95 @*Chris @FrogLenzen @erik g @totes4totes @Solaris @*Wallace