Do you think either Kaylee Shimizu or Alexa Wildish could’ve won S24 and beat Huntley had they been chosen to move forward to lives?

AD25

Do you think either Kaylee Shimizu or Alexa Wildish could’ve won S24 and beat Huntley had they been chosen to move forward to lives?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think either Kaylee Shimizu or Alexa Wildish could’ve won S24 and beat Huntley had they been chosen to move forward to lives?

• Yes, Kaylee could’ve won
    • Yes, Alexa could’ve won
    • No chance

Kaylee definitely would have won if John hadn't dropped her because she had the best reception on John's team from Youtube and from Minivan. Same with Instagram and other social media platforms. She would have gotten a lot of votes and as much as I love Azan she wouldn't have gotten the public vote over Kaylee. And I could say the same about Mac and Lila and I love them too but Kaylee would have gotten more votes than them. As for Alexa, I doubt she would have won and I am a big fan of her but she didn't have a good shot against Nini, Huntley, or Mara as those three would have been more popular with votes. The only way Alexa could beat Huntley is Niall sending him home himself. 

Kaylee has a very old school, diva style of singing, and we've seen those types make the finale but never win. Assuming she performed up to standard, I think had a good chance of being in the finale.

Alexa as good as she is, can't see her making the finale. I think semifinals would have been her ceiling.

4 minutes ago, Persy said:

Kaylee definitely would have won if John hadn't dropped her because she had the best reception on John's team from Youtube and from Minivan. Same with Instagram and other social media platforms. She would have gotten a lot of votes and as much as I love Azan she wouldn't have gotten the public vote over Kaylee. And I could say the same about Mac and Lila and I love them too but Kaylee would have gotten more votes than them. As for Alexa, I doubt she would have won and I am a big fan of her but she didn't have a good shot against Nini, Huntley, or Mara as those three would have been more popular with votes. The only way Alexa could beat Huntley is Niall sending him home himself. 

I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers, like Nini, are inflated by international viewers. 

Filipinos can be really passionate about a good filipino singer. Pretty sure Jej was the most viewed to start the season and even as his performances declined, remained at the top in terms of viewership (at least on youtube)

• Like 1

Just now, Hsamid said:

I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers, like Nini, are inflated by international viewers. 

Filipinos can be really passionate about a good filipino singer. Pretty sure Jej was the most viewed to start the season and even as his performances declined, remained at the top in terms of viewership (at least on youtube)

That is also true yeah and the same for Jej too getting the most views and not getting through. I'm not sure what his views were on Facebook as I only remember Youtube and thought Gyth had the most views on Facebook. It's really sad that there are viewers that can't vote outside the US.