The Voice 24 ● Live Finale, Part 1 - Top 5 Perform ● Discussion

istersay

Live Finale, Part 1
SEASON 24, EPISODE 25 • LIVE
8:00 PM ON NBC  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The top five artists perform a ballad and an up-tempo song in front of coaches Niall Horan, John Legend, Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani to compete for the title of The Voice; viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Stuck at home with COVID so I get to watch live from the computer and do a puzzle 🙂

i-live-mushu.gif

Feel better! Eat some Skittles to pass the time, When I had it I only got two of five flavors right in blind challenge lol. Something else to pass time

Edited by seamaidencora
  • Thanks 1

OMGGGGGG HELLO GOOD PEOPLE!

Last minute power ranking:

5. Jacquie Roar

4. Lila Forde
3. Mara Justine
2. Huntley

1. Ruby Leigh

I just think the voters would naturally gravitate towards what they're comfortable with, and Ruby with her Southern youthful persona + pure country, it's gonna be hard to beat. Unless they chose to pimp Huntley tonight. Neither Huntley nor Ruby were pimped in the lives so far. Who gets it will win.

Just now, Teraginn said:

OMGGGGGG HELLO GOOD PEOPLE!

Last minute power ranking:

5. Jacquie Roar

4. Lila Forde
3. Mara Justine
2. Huntley

1. Ruby Leigh

I just think the voters would naturally gravitate towards what they're comfortable with, and Ruby with her Southern youthful persona + pure country, it's gonna be hard to beat. Unless they chose to pimp Huntley tonight. Neither Huntley nor Ruby were pimped in the lives so far. Who gets it will win.

for me, flip ruby and huntley + flip lila and jacquie (as long as jacquie gets country songs)

• Like 1